Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber Black Friday sale with feature items!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Steve
I just put in my order for the fog light grills.
gcrotvik
Just paced my order for 2 sets of fog light grills. Thanks Mark!
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
For some reason it didn't load at midnight like it should have it's up now. For those of you that wanted these we will combine and not charge additional shipping if yo ordered before they were up and wanted them.
Thanks Mark

PS added more items -
sofi2t81
Hurray.

Placed the order. That was a long waiting day here in Germany.

Thanks for the support Mark.

Peter
Mikey914
Don't miss the windshield retainer clips all 19 for $9.99!!!
Mikey914
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 25 2016, 08:35 AM) *

Let's hope he makes good on these prices next week.

Have I ever not made good?

They are up and I did add more stuff. I'm playing catch up on a few things as it didn't do what it should have fro all items.

Also made some items just "on sale" so the BF in the search bar will not find all, but will quite s few.

Thanks for your patience.
Mark
sb914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 25 2016, 08:35 AM) *

Let's hope he makes good on these prices next week.

Have I ever not made good?

They are up and I did add more stuff. I'm playing catch up on a few things as it didn't do what it should have fro all items.

Also made some items just "on sale" so the BF in the search bar will not find all, but will quite s few.

Thanks for your patience.
Mark

Placed order!thank you mark for hooking us up! beer3.gif seven
don-6
The Tow Bar Bracket still shows $110, is it going to be reduced to $76?
Mikey914
Yes thank you. Just fixed. Been working more hours at the day job, really need to apps this over to Blake to set these up. He's very detail oriented and here almost full time. Only thing is he's helping the push for the new website launch.
Rleog
Got fog light grills and a front trunk seal. Thanks so much, Mark.

Anyone know the precise diameter of the fog light grill opening?
Mikey914
Between 118 and 119mm depending on where you measure (off the back)
don-6
I just placed my order! Thank you Mark for the great deals, and for your support of the 914 community.

Don
Mark Henry
$82 bucks for fedex shipping mad.gif
Bet that doesn't even cover duties, tax and brokerage.... dry.gif

I bet it ends up an extra $180 for $150 order.
Then add exchange I'm looking at $450....
Mikey914
We can send Fedex Ground easily enough. Yes they hit you with a Customs fee.
Got a buddy just across the border you need to see?
I do have several Canadians that have me ship to a consolidators. May be worth looking into? We do only charge actual when it ships, but the international shipping adds complexity. We no can't ship anything other than Priority into Canada (no reg mail) for packages. so international priority adds cost.

Exchange rates are exchange rates.
Sorry, not much I can do.
PM me the invoice number maybe we can ship Priority mail for less?
Mikey914
Sorry forgot to mention Flat tow bars bre purchase $76 each

http://www.shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-...sc?keywords=tow
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 03:03 PM) *

We can send Fedex Ground easily enough. Yes they hit you with a Customs fee.
Got a buddy just across the border you need to see?
I do have several Canadians that have me ship to a consolidators. May be worth looking into? We do only charge actual when it ships, but the international shipping adds complexity. We no can't ship anything other than Priority into Canada (no reg mail) for packages. so international priority adds cost.

Exchange rates are exchange rates.
Sorry, not much I can do.
PM me the invoice number maybe we can ship Priority mail for less?

USPS/Canada post brokerage is $5 flat rate if you would do it that way it would be great! cheer.gif
I'll PM you the invoice number
Mikey914
Found it. It will have to travel International Priority mail, but yes it will save you some money.

Mark
Kansas 914
Searching BF doesn't work for me - weird.

Click to view attachment
snakemain
BF* worked for me.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(snakemain @ Nov 25 2016, 01:18 PM) *

BF* worked for me.

Yep - that worked!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(snakemain @ Nov 25 2016, 03:18 PM) *

BF* worked for me.

agree.gif You have to add the asterisk * won't work with just BF must be BF*
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 03:16 PM) *

Found it. It will have to travel International Priority mail, but yes it will save you some money.

Mark

Thanks Mark That would be awesome pray.gif It can't go regular parcel? oh well...
I sent you a PM with the invoice Number.

I would head for the border and will likely have to do that when the young lads car gets near to completion.
But for me the border is a 6 hour round trip just in drive time.
Sucks when you live only 35 miles from Rochester NY, but then my car doesn't float that good... unsure.gif
Kansas 914
Darn it!

I had the front and rear bumper covers in the cart (with some other stuff) and it tried to charge me for shipping (I thought it was free for the package). I removed the rubber bumper package and shipping was correct.

Went to add them back to a new order and they were gone - it is just like real Black Friday at the mall!

Great fun and some great prices - thanks Mark!
71six
Fog light grills ordered. piratenanner.gif
db9146
Mark,

We really appreciate it! You don't have to have a BF sale but its great for all of us that you do!!!

Thanks!
914outlaw
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 22 2016, 11:36 PM) *

Going to put the Towbars (prebuy) on one day sale for $76 each too!
We are doing another large run of these.

Hi Mark

How can I order the Tow Bar?
Mikey914
You can find it right here

http://shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=tow
76-914
Thx Mark, been waiting for this sale. Just made a large contribution to 914rubber. biggrin.gif Are the bumper tops shipping cost included or not? beerchug.gif Kent
mb911
Dash tops on sale.. I so want this but my current dash is perfect(for now)

Next black Friday I will be in the look out.
Mikey914
The should have free shipping on the bumpers. Other items would add weight, and may change the actual shipping by a few bucks. We can adjust when combined no problem
Mikey914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 25 2016, 03:15 PM) *

Dash tops on sale.. I so want this but my current dash is perfect(for now)

Next black Friday I will be in the look out.

Note the quantity on sale. 1st come 1st served
raynekat
No chrome fog light grills on the website. Only see the unfinished black ones.

What am I missing?

What those grills badly....
Big Len
Here raynekat - https://shop.914rubber.com/New-Fog-light-Gr...EM-914FLGSN.htm
mobymutt
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 25 2016, 03:27 PM) *

Mark

Thanks Mark That would be awesome pray.gif It can't go regular parcel? oh well...

I would head for the border and will likely have to do that when the young lads car gets near to completion.
Sucks when you live only 35 miles from Rochester NY, but then my car doesn't float that good... unsure.gif

Hey Mark, I have one of the Kinek post office boxes just across the border. And I do pass by your way somewhat regularly. I'm happy to collect and deliver if you aren't in any rush. Just PM me. I need an excuse to get some more stuff anyway, I have been thinking engine seals would make a good xmas present.
mobymutt
Is the sale just today, or will it extend through the week?
EdwardBlume
Thanks 914Rubber. You rock. Really really rock! aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Nov 25 2016, 06:07 PM) *

Is the sale just today, or will it extend through the week?

Most of the stuff is just today. The Foglight grills will be brought in as a GB in about 10 days at $69.99. Still a smokin deal, but today is your chance to save the most money
914bub
My order for fog grills said black as well. I couldn't find any listed as chrome so I pulled the trigger. If your taking notes Mark I want chrome. Now I'm concerned, maybe I'll call on Monday.
frankieshooz
Rats I thought the center console (914 APC) was going to be included...guess I misunderstood your reply a couple of weeks back Mikey....unless I missed it....Oh well....good stuff anyway...
Mark Henry
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Nov 25 2016, 08:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 25 2016, 03:27 PM) *

Mark

Hey Mark, I have one of the Kinek post office boxes just across the border. And I do pass by your way somewhat regularly. I'm happy to collect and deliver if you aren't in any rush. Just PM me. I need an excuse to get some more stuff anyway, I have been thinking engine seals would make a good xmas present.

Matt I sent you a PM,
Mark already went to the trouble of switching the shipping and is holding my order till the grills are ready. So I'm not going to ask him to change it again.
Thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind for next time. beerchug.gif

But I will be passing your place in February, so if you want you can slip a few parts into my shipment if you like.
Just PM Mark (mikey914) and tell him the deal.
shades.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 25 2016, 10:15 PM) *

My order for fog grills said black as well. I couldn't find any listed as chrome so I pulled the trigger. If your taking notes Mark I want chrome. Now I'm concerned, maybe I'll call on Monday.

I just checked, you have to check the little box beside the word black to get black grills.
I'm pretty sure that all it is, you will get chrome grills.

Hope so, I also want chrome....smokin deal...my Christmas present to me!
The young lad can have my old grills. biggrin.gif
Mikey914
They are the same price so just a matter of preference.
eyesright
I couldn't find the fender liners, so I did a search. "Fender liner" didn't work, "fender liners" bzzzt, "liners" notta, "fender" EURIKA! So hang in there everybody and just keep looking. Or if you need fender liners, now you know how to find them. Added to the tow bar and a few other necessaries and a nice package is headed to Oklahoma and a good home.
db9146
Link to fender liners

914Rubber fender liners
Mikey914
Thanks for posting the link. I hate Godaddy. We had some items that actually went off sale an hour early, others went off at midnight. Search sucks. S0, the proceeds from this sale will be helping us to make the site better. Hopefully my Christmas will come early on that one.

Thanks again all.
PS a few items are still on sale through the weekend - Fog light grills are one
second wind
I bought some grills and was thrown off by the site but f you notice you have to check the little box to get black ones. I did not check box so I am expecting chrome set. Please confirm Mikey and please do not send anything but chrome ones.
Thank you,
gg

PS I bought the front hood rubber as well which I hope fits better than the first one I bought from you five years ago. Still is messing with my front trunk lines.
Thank you,
gg
daytona
OK guys, flame me if you wish but I am getting really frustrated. I have purchase parts from 914Rubber before and have no complains; but their website sucks. I have been trying to place a small order on line for a couple of days with no success. I get to the end to pay and I get a message that the session timed out. I gave up and decided to call them to place the order on the phone. Except I cannot find a phone number anywhere on the site. Am I missing it? headbang.gif
Anybody have a number for them???
Thanks,
Bill.
Mikey914
Yes we are painfully aware of the site shortcomings.
You can reach us at
855-914- GUYS(4897)
Drop me a PM with a number I will reach out to you.
SKL1
Just ordered a set of the grills- did NOT check the little box so assume I'm getting the chrome ones which I do want.

Thx!
71six
Didn't check box either but desire chrome fog light grills, not black.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.