Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber Black Friday sale with feature items!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
Well it's that time again. Last year was the 1st year we had a Black Friday sale. It was fun so we decided to do it again this year. This is how we are working it. 

There will be 2 feature items that are part of a pre buy, but offer exceptional values. These will be available in unlimited quantities to all that want them.

We will be launching the sale at midnight (Pacific) with a large quantity of items. We will be refreshing these and adding more mid day. So because you missed it the 1st go around. Check back after lunch we may have added more. These prices are give away prices on most items at and below our cost. 

The Fog light grill tooling is finally done and we missed having product in hand to ship right away by about a week. We were very particular on getting the finish correct and had to actually go to a new vendor and start over on that. The good news is that we have ironed out all the winkles and are launching these as part of the holiday sale.

They will be $59.99 a set!

I'll have pictures up shortly. I'm really proud we got these dead on with factory.

Also the towbars we're mass producing another run of these and offering a chance to pick one up inexpensively.

So stop on by on Black Friday we will have a bunch of stuff on sale.
mb911
Very cool I will be watching..
Mikey914
Fog lights
914werke
What about the Black/Paintable ones?
mepstein
They look great and that's a great price! Less than the cost of one new one from Porsche.
sb914
Wow your the friggin man!those grills are sweet I'm in! beer3.gif seven
db9146
Mark,

You are going to have to give us more notice so we can sell our NOS stuff before you come out with your new goodies.....those look great!!

dry.gif biggrin.gif

This is meant as a compliment BTW.
Harpo
Very impressive. Black or primer would be nice
76-914
Very nice Mark. thumb3d.gif
toolguy
Mark. . will the sale be listed on this site or do we need to go directly to your site?

I'm in for a couple of the fog grill sets. . look great. . .
second wind
I want a pair.....let me pay now...
gg
bonzer5
Can I get back the 2 hours spent polishing my current ones? Dang those look killer!
rhodyguy
WOW! Beautiful. Stock in used grills just crashed.
Mikey914
Going to put the Towbars (prebuy) on one day sale for $76 each too!
We are doing another large run of these.
72SD914
Looks great, I'll take a set.
Big Len
Same here.
Mikey914
So the fender liners wol also be an item too. Gonna be lots of stuff. The engine seal sets will be $29.99!
Mikey914
Front trunk seals - NEW PROFILE LIKE OEM -- $29.99 !!!!!
djway
How do we place orders? I may want items from you various announcements. Is there going to be a page on your site with all the deals listed?
Mikey914
Sone items were accidentally shown, but sale prices will not kick in till midnight.
Some of the items
Fog light gills
Engine seal sets
Front trunk seals
Fender liners
And a few others

Will be on sale all day, no limits on quantity.

Others will be significantly discounted but rolled out in limited quantities throughout the day. So check back after midnight. It will be worthwhile but you'll have to keep looking.
amfab
Been waiting on these grills for a while. Thank Mark!
Mikey914
You will find them worth the wait. They are more durable and have a better finish.
gcrotvik
No Black Friday sale link. Need two sets of the chrome fog lamp covers.
Mike D.
poke.gif popcorn[1].gif yawn.gif
Rleog

mad.gif

Going back to bed.
sixaddict
Me too
Think we got the wrong midnight WTF.gif
dry.gif
confused24.gif
porbmw
G'night confused24.gif
jkb944t
I was hoping to see some info on the sale? Guess I'll go back to bed. sad.gif

Jeff B
914bub
I'm holding out a little longer,.... Hopefully not in vain.
BigFour1973
popcorn[1].gif
carcus
Dang, I was looking for GT door panels....
djway
Finally figured the secret code for the misc parts and set the order for those. I went over every page I could find, not a big computer guy, but could never find the grills or the front trunk seal. Way past my bed time so I will try again when I wake.
Rleog
Front trunk seal is listed under the Group Buy sub category, last item. The only thing that I could find Black Friday discounted was an emergency brake spring.

No listing for the fog light grills.
dlee6204
To find the Black Friday items, I typed "BF*" in the search field and got 37 items. I don't think they've added some of the items as I think those will be added through the day.

Click to view attachment
71six
Help.....Can't find the Fog Light Grills to order on the Black Friday sale.....
Mark
mb911
Couldn't find them either
sb914
Me neither can't find any black Fridaywant grills,tow bar, front trunk seal confused24.gif
amfab
I can't find the grills either...

Im worried... its clear now, but you never know when the fog will roll in...

-Andrew
mb911
Found the engine seal kit but that's it.. I didn't want to make 2 or 3 orders so I just put it in the cart for now.
rmdinmd
I also am looking for the fog light grills, fender liners and possible the tow bar; but either can't find at all or the sale price doesn't post. already placed one order, great sale prices piratenanner.gif ; will check back after lunch as I am sure it is just a glitch. biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 25 2016, 07:56 AM) *

Me neither can't find any black Fridaywant grills,tow bar, front trunk seal confused24.gif

same here? WTF.gif
Frankvw
I can only find:
Early E-Brake spring 901.424.543.00 Black Friday
76-914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 25 2016, 04:56 AM) *

Same here????

EDIT: Never mind, BF* works, however the tow bar is listed as $110.00 and there is no place to click on front/rear bumper top package???
toolguy
Add me to the list of "couldn't find sale items". .
wanted the grills but never found them no matter what search parameters I entered.
914Sixer
Waiting too
Ansbacher
I want a set of Fog Light Grilles. Cannot find link to sale like everyone else. This is torture! Really want them grilles.

Ansbacher
Steve
He's gone dark on Black Friday!! I also want the fog light grills!!
Bartlett 914
Let's hope he makes good on these prices next week.
turnaround89
Fog Light Grills

mb911
Yup everything is there now. Found a few items.. Thanks for the link..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.