Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas - Parting a '72 shell for shipping costs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
914forme
Chris Perfect cut and yes that will allow me to to do the idea I have floating around in my head.
mb911
Wow floor pan area is looking great.. I am excited for that area.. Let me know when your ready.

Ben
tygaboy
Dave - Will this tow hook work for you? There are remnants of the car still attached but the hook part itself looks in good shape.
tygaboy
another
altitude411
Wondering if this piece may be available?

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 22 2016, 05:02 PM) *

Noel - Here's the front trunk floor. Will this work for you?
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Sir Chris, maybe if we can cut those metal more to lessen the weight for the shipping cost. thank you!

Click to view attachment
echocanyons
How is the rear trunk floor?

Is the passenger longitudinal top near where the suspension pick up would be intact?

I'd be interested in both.
tygaboy
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Dec 27 2016, 05:18 AM) *

Is the passenger longitudinal top near where the suspension pick up would be intact?

The longs are all gone but I do have the rear trunk floor. The deal is, I may use it, still not sure. I'll let you know soon.
Chris
echocanyons
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 27 2016, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(echocanyons @ Dec 27 2016, 05:18 AM) *

The longs are all gone but I do have the rear trunk floor. The deal is, I may use it, still not sure. I'll let you know soon.
Chris

That would be great, let me know
arkitect
Probably gone already....looking for the passenger side engine tray that attaches to the suspension ear and the long. it has the channel for the rubber in it.

Dave
tygaboy
QUOTE(arkitect @ Dec 31 2016, 04:49 AM) *

Probably gone already....looking for the passenger side engine tray that attaches to the suspension ear and the long. it has the channel for the rubber in it.

Dave

Dave - The engine shelves were all gone when I got the car. Sorry I can't help.
Chris
arkitect
Chris,
Thanks for the response . ..you did a lot of work cutting up that car.

Dave
quadracerx
Chris,

I received the firewall panel Friday!! Thanks for doing this!! I appreciate it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Steve
tygaboy
OK everyone, essentially the entire car is spoken for. I have yet to get back to a couple of you so if you haven't heard from me, there is still hope for your part!

Apologies for my delayed reply and thanks in advance for your patience.
This was a way bigger job than I thought.
tygaboy
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Dec 26 2016, 10:41 AM) *

Wondering if this piece may be available?

Click to view attachment

I do have that. PM sent.
Thanks,
Chris
BeatNavy
Hi Chris - is this piece of the passenger side front available? I have a '75 but am backdating bumpers.

Thanks for your help!

Click to view attachment
tygaboy
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jan 1 2017, 02:13 PM) *

Hi Chris - is this piece of the passenger side front available? I have a '75 but am backdating bumpers.

Thanks for your help!

Click to view attachment

Ha! I just saw your classified and replied that I have a passenger side! Best of all, it's yours for shipping costs only! piratenanner.gif
Strike that... Best of all, it's already red! Think of all the $$ you'll save on paint! smilie_pokal.gif

Check it out and PM me.
Chris
tygaboy
Delete
BeatNavy
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Jan 2 2017, 09:29 AM) *

Delete

PM sent. I greatly appreciate your help. And yes, no money on paint! beer.gif
ndfrigi
Received the packaged with this beautiful solid Front trunk floor.
Good I sent you $40 instead of $28 you quoted for shipping. It is really worth it and maybe I can send you more later. You didn't provided the under body view of the floor and now when I removed the packaging. the tow hinge is included and in very good shape. A real Christmas deal you have provided for us.

Thanks again Chris!

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Click to view attachment
tygaboy
delete
tygaboy
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 9 2017, 05:03 PM) *

Received the packaged with this beautiful solid Front trunk floor.
Good I sent you $40 instead of $28 you quoted for shipping. It is really worth it and maybe I can send you more later. You didn't provided the under body view of the floor and now when I removed the packaging. the tow hinge is included and in very good shape. A real Christmas deal you have provided for us.

Thanks again Chris!

Noel - Glad to hear you're happy with the part. No sending me more money - the point was to pay forward some of the good fortune that I've been lucky enough to experience. Now it's your turn to pay it forward to someone else...

Back to your car: let's see some pics as you install this. welder.gif

Happy New Year!

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.