Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now I'm REALLY Pissed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
markb
QUOTE (914RS @ May 3 2005, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (Wild 6 @ May 3 2005, 05:50 PM)
My door lock cam broke at the WCC and one of the guys at AA went out of their way to go back to the trailer get me one. When I asked the price, he said just take it, it's free. He didn't know me from Adam. It was a great gesture. Can't be all that bad.

P.S. If his boss is reading this, please don't fire him for giving me the free part.

Andy w00t.gif

That is a nice gesture. idea.gif Mentally noted...

agree.gif
rick 918-S
God I hate posting on these threads. dry.gif Everyone is so tense. mad.gif

Does everyone feel better now? confused24.gif Everyone vent? confused24.gif It's fair to air your grievences if you can't resolve an issue one on one. But this has never seemed like the place to roast a business over and over and over..... Now lets all have a group hug and get on with it. wub.gif grouphug.gif drunk.gif grouphug.gif

We all know about the AA legacy. Were mowing short grass. Greg seems to be sincere in his attempt to offer parts at a fair price. Can't we all just get along? He has offered to personally help resolve any issues. Take him up on it. If he fails to be fair, ( and the word is fair) Tell us the facts without the anger and name calling. Just the facts maam..

BTW: can I get this in the famous quotes thread? ( Were mowing short grass. ) happy11.gif
william harris
I'm with you Rick. I have dealt with Greg recently on a couple of purchases, one big and one small. Great service, got what I ordered and I think that pretty much sums it up. Greg, you got a lot of guts and smarts to stay in the kitchen with all this heat. You are alright in my book. beerchug.gif
Nick Pawloski
Wow. I just want the last ten minutes of my life back.
d7n7master
Uhhmmm,
I was "venting" my frustrations with an "on-line" AA order. An on-line no-name AA order that showed the part as "available". If it had shown the 'effin part as "back-ordered" I wouldn't have placed the order with AA -. Call it a momentary lapse of reason. I had had only one (1) bad experience with AA before. Of course, that was on my first order. I waited six month 4 a f/spoiler. Nice quality when it finally arrived.
I blew it off. Couldn't happen again. Right?
I gave this (2nd) order two weeks. I called... read the old posts for additional drama.
-----------
And yeah, I'd like to know if there was anything I could have said that the caller prior to me had not just said. And did they cancel their order too??? wink.gif
-----------
No AA for me. Plenty of suppliers.
-----------
I know!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Let's have a poll beerchug.gif
A.) AA Suckz
B.) AA Suckz hard
C.) AA needs Ethical Awareness Training
D.) Only B & C
-----------
d7n7master
And, the good newz.
Before;
d7n7master
and after. Thanks FAT!!!

ken914
Greg,

From what I read nobody has a problem with you. You seem to be a pretty good guy. You have been polite with your responses to critism (a first at AA!). Etc. etc. etc.

I would be happy to give you a chance and give you my business. BUT, we all know the problem at AA is with George. I have already given George a chance and I will NOT be back. No matter how hard you try to change the culture at AA, the culture starts with the guy at the top of every business. No matter how good you are, you are already screwed by George (join the crowd).

Go work somewhere else or start your own business and I will be glad to order from you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.