Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: door trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JFG
The piece that sits on the lip which contains the spot welds and runs from the windshield frame down, across and back up to the roll bar.

A pillar and b pillar have trims (not yet fitted) and then there's the dashboard. As i lost my strip down pics i have no point of reference.

Finally on the door seal itself how does the fold over piece from triangle glass seat with the door mounted seal?
Mikey914
1- sound as like what I call the inner door seal. It's on the body and slides over the pinch welded pieces. The new seals press onto the seam with the bulb out. To the door.
2- the a and b pillar trims are not interchangeable. Should be pretty easy to sort out (they attach via screws).
3-the outer door seal (as I refer to it) butts up to the triangle window seal base. And runs the length of the track to the door handle area. If you are installing mine, it's a solid neoprene, and is easier to install by stretching to make thinner, pushing into the track, and letting it expand. Makes a very solid seal that will not pick up water. Unlike the OEM sponge rubber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.