Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arrive and Drive with CAMP 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
J P Stein
Craig:

The historics is a cool event in it's self and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it. I like the idea. Their car corrals lend themselves to what we would need. There could be a camping area there also....camp914, of course if we can work that out with track management..... Sorry Z, no booze allowed in PIR.

The AX last year was set up & ran by the SCCA rally folks.
It was hand timed and I never saw any results other than the top ten times posted on a board at the start line.
The access road to the corrals ran within a few feet of the course and it was very short.....23 sec as I recall. We can fix that and get a decent course. To make it decent, we would have to take the duties of puting it on upon ourselves....which is doable. It would not be a 914 only event. We'd have to hook up with the PAC and make it a revenue generating event for them to use their timing gear..914 people have a fair amount of "influence" in the PCA AX set-up. biggrin.gif

Gary Chapman has volunteered to help set this up also.
The 2 of you need to talk. I'll work on the AX end.

"We have ignition"
DNHunt
Great news you guys. I only floated the Bremerton thing. It would have been a nightmare to pull off the travel so I'm glad it looks like it can work in Portland. I'd like to help so if there's anything that could be done let me know.

I wonder if some of oue dedicated racers could run in the historics. I'd love to see some 914's kick butt! smilie_pokal.gif

Way to go you guys

Dave
Bleyseng
Let me know what I can do to help...
ThinAir
QUOTE (boxstr @ Apr 30 2005, 07:42 AM)
It's official, we will go forward with Portland for 2006 for the CAMP 914 Classic. biggrin.gif WCC #3 2006.

WoooHooo!!! beerchug.gif pray.gif beerchug.gif pray.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif smilie_wirdgut.gif
Gint
Portland! Yeah!

I'm planning on having my 914 finished and drive it out. Wish me luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.