Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three studs but no cigar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gunn1
More shattered illusions.

Question When and for what reason would a three stud head not be part of the 2.0liter equation?

Always thought if you had three studs on the intake portion of the head(s) you were golden for a complete 2 liter. WTF.gif
jcd914
2.0l 914 or 912E were the only Factory engines to get 3 stud heads and all Factory 3 stud heads were for 2.0l engines.

Since you can bolt most any head on any engine, someone could build a non 2.0l engine with 3 stud heads.

But from the factory, if it had 3 stud heads it was 2.0l.

Jim
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Gunn1 @ Jan 2 2017, 10:16 PM) *

Question When and for what reason would a three stud head not be part of the 2.0liter equation?

Always thought if you had three studs on the intake portion of the head(s) you were golden for a complete 2 liter. WTF.gif

All the answers are in your last lame thread
Gunn1
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jan 2 2017, 11:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Gunn1 @ Jan 2 2017, 10:16 PM) *

All the answers are in your last lame thread

Asked a question about three stud heads, the editorial comment is a plus!
TheCabinetmaker
Do not reply to this thread or any other post this shithead makes.
Gunn1
Don't understand the hostility. If you don't like me or the post(s) I would understand if you didn't want to comment.
zambezi
I think the point made in your last thread was that the "engine" may not be a 2.0 just because it has 2.0 heads. Yes all 3 stud heads with the plugs in that location were for a 2.0, but they could have been added to another engine configuration.
Rand
QUOTE(Gunn1 @ Jan 3 2017, 07:56 AM) *

Don't understand the hostility.

Really? After putting so much effort into earning it? But I'm glad you've toned it down, OU812. It's just going to take us time to trust you again.

Gunn1
QUOTE(Rand @ Jan 3 2017, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Gunn1 @ Jan 3 2017, 07:56 AM) *

Don't understand the hostility.

Really? After putting so much effort into earning it? But I'm glad you've toned it down, OU812. It's just going to take us time to trust you again.

Sounds good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.