Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 at Bonhams
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SKL1
Canary yellow 6 at Bonhams- it's in the database here. Seems pretty solid as far as you can tell climbing under it in the grass. Average repaint with lousy masking. Overspray everywhere on door jam striker plates and Behr assembly under cowl venting. OEM manufacture sticker on driver's jam painted over! Can't believe they wouldn't remove the air box when going to trouble of repainting!

COA says it came with chrome steelies...

Estimate 65-85... curious what it will go for- no reserve. Would be tempting for a project if a different colour.

Click to view attachment
Michael N
While looking at the other cars offered at the auction I noticed that the 904 being sold looks like it belonged to the original owner of my car. I spoke to Ted Tidwell on the phone several years ago and he told me about a partnership in racing a 904 at Sebring. Tough to go from a 904 in 1964 to a 914-6 in 1970. The 904 is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing link to the 914-6.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.