Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Atlanta Review - 4.5 stars of 5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lawrence
I'm usually the first person to bitch and moan if something is wrong, so I try and make sure that I post when something is right.

Well, I got three big boxes from AA this week. I would have had them on Tuesday, but they were held by FedEx Ground while I was out of town.

Overall experience - 4.5 stars out of 5. 99% of the parts were there, on time. Price was the best out there, and they were the first vendor to respond to my email request for a price quote. There were a couple of backordered parts, fairly simple stuff, but no show-stoppers for my project.

I emailed George late yesterday, and got a prompt response that a sales rep would contact me on Monday. I will post a follow-up about the backorder.

All-in-all, as good or better experience than I've had with most of the "traditional favorites". Thanks, George - I appreciate your help. aktion035.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Part Pricer
Rusty,

I'm glad that you have had a good experience with them.

However, based upon the experiences of others, I have never dealt with them. Your experience may have swayed me to consider AA. But, when I see a company engaged in the fraud and deceit being discussed in This Thread, I just put my wallet back in my pocket.
Steve
I haven't bought anything recently from them.
But I have bought parts from AA over the last 20 years.
The only problems I had was with the shipping department.
One time I received a shock sticking out of the side of the box.
Another time I waited weeks for a part.
I called them up and they said they only buy in bulk and they were waiting for more orders before buying the parts.
I wouldn't of minded if they would of called or wrote and let me know the status.
I cancelled the order and bought it somewhere else.
Besides the shipping department and packaging issues I have not had any problems with them.
There tech advice was very usefull and to the point.
The new and used parts I did receive were what I expected.
I have also read articles about AA on the web and some of them are pretty scary.
As always buyer beware especially with used parts or cars.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.