Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Monkey does always look!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
redshift
I do! I do! I do them for free!

Oral mammography, it's like! WOW! Cool!

M
Aaron Cox
why does miles remind me of alice cooper?? wacko.gif
user posted image
redshift
Because when you think of me, you close your eyes, and fall asleep.. and have nightmares?

type.gif

M
Aaron Cox
She aims to please wink.gif
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif A-ron.....bring em down to a "C" please!

And yes I "used" to do mammo's, now I do Heart work! (angio grams, pacemakers, stents....you know basically saving lives...ho hum...!)

Lisa laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
barf.gif

There's a knock on my door...

"Mammogram"

I think I have to go get the door...

"Mammogram"

I'll be back in a couple.
Dr. Roger
Improve the feel and texture of your skin with a facial at least once a month. For most women, I would recommend a half-hour alpha hydroxy acid treatment. For chesty babes, I would recommend my *** **** in their faces, applied all the rock and rolling day.

Damn, did i say that?
Is this a rated G group?
Can I say that? ohmy.gif
redshift
Guud evfning.... my name' ees Jack Gusto.... I sayle de weurldt as an undaircee mammographer...

Join me, won't you...

scuba.gif mgw.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (redshift @ May 5 2005, 10:05 PM)
Guud evfning.... my name' ees Jack Gusto.... I sayle de weurldt as an undaircee mammographer...

Join me, won't you...

scuba.gif  :mgw:

lol3.gif Miles....you are a riot!

Lisa chairfall.gif
Dr. Roger
user posted image

Sammy Sosa blatantly steals second in this disturbing photo.
balljoint
Hah, it's always funny when someone digs something up out of the sandbox and drags it into the garage. I have yet to see Aaron exact his fotoshop revenge though...dum dee dum...
Mrs. K
QUOTE (balljoint @ May 6 2005, 06:46 AM)
Hah, it's always funny when someone digs something up out of the sandbox and drags it into the garage. I have yet to see Aaron exact his fotoshop revenge though...dum dee dum...

happy11.gif Good point......

Lisa idea.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (balljoint @ May 6 2005, 06:46 AM)
Hah, it's always funny when someone digs something up out of the sandbox and drags it into the garage.

agree.gif I was just going to comment on how some sand got tracked outside the sandbox.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.