Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harnessing my inner self
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahycaramba
Hello Fellow teeners,
I am in the process of doing a resto mod using the Subaru ej20 motor and trans. I have the harness to run the engine management. I just need the main bulkhead harness to run all the lights and interior electronics (gauges, radio, etc.)
I was wondering what others are doing? I see Kroon has 914-6 harness available. Has anybody used the bulkhead harness alone minus EFI portion of the harness from kroon. Can it be done? Can anybody recommend me where to buy main bulkhead harness? confused24.gif

much appreciated.
beerchug.gif
Al
mepstein
Just place a - want to buy - in the classifieds. The kroon harness is $2K. You should be able to pick up a 914-4 harness for around $100 +\-
JeffBowlsby
There is no "bulkhead harness" on a 914. It serves the entire chassis from the headlights to the taillights. The engine bay harnesses simply plug into it at the relay board.
76-914
All you need to do is remove the relay board and the 14 pin connector. You'll need the yellow starter wire, the 12v switched hot wire, fuel pump wire and a few others I can't remember at the moment. Just look at the schematic for the relay, delete those not needed. IIRC, it's in my build thread. beerchug.gif
ahycaramba
thanks for your wealth of information guys.
very much appreciated. pray.gif

beerchug.gif
cheers,
Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.