or is there something brad didn't tell us about? cool.gif

Andy
jfort
great pictures, sean. thanks for posting them
seanery
Double check that Andy. I think it says the right thing. wink.gif

Are you trying to make me look bad! laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
cool pics....was this televised? i saw that brumos car on TV before i thik at watkins glenn smilie_flagge24.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Great pics!!! How'd you guys draw Pit #1? That's the best pit. I love the fabcar wub.gif too. Looks like you guys had a great time. clap56.gif
seanery
I don't know how we got pit #1, but it was sweet. Pull in deep and not worry about anyone in front!

The race was on SPEED, and yes, you would have seen the Brumos cars at Watkins Glen a week prior, or at Daytona in Feb or Fontana in May.
tryan
i don't know, but i think that nuttybuddy on the intake is giving you guys an illegal advantage by cooling the intake charge.
Jeroen
Thanks for posting the pics. Waaaaay too cool pray.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
914Timo
Great pics and comments. Many thanks clap56.gif
Lawrence
Very nice... thank you for posting these!
seanery
I found another one....the note on the rear bumper reads..."Please don't feed the Monkeys...thanks management"
Aaron Cox
pretty hard to read on that pic...i found it eventually wink.gif
Brad Roberts
DAMN... one day we will be famous. Thanks for posting all these pics Sean.

What most people dont know: Tim worked for my Texas shop back in the early 90's doing mostly 914 and 944 stuff. Chris almost came to work for me but his employer offered up more money to stay on. Now... get this.. Tim and Chris both worked for a guy who runs a Audi in Grand Am cup.. I hired Tim away from him and almost had Chris away from him. Tim and I have known each other since age 21 (11 years now).

B
jonwatts
Geezo, HH doesn't look nearly as old as you'd think given his longstanding racing reputation.
IPB Image

Looks like you guys had a real blast.
Brad Roberts
A blast it was... but I think GrandAm is semi pro compared to ALMS. Having experience in both.. GrandAm is the "Non-Factory backed" teams....IE: Rich guys that can afford 30-40k a weekend. Nothing wrong with that.. I think its a great stepping stone to factory backing.

I wish I could swing a Daytona Prototype.

B
seanery
you know....FABCAR is about 15 minutes from my house...
FABCAR
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. I know.. I'm the one who told YOU..LOL

I wonder if Honda would be interested in putting a DP together (since Brumos has the Porsche powered ones wrapped up)

B
seanery
maybe, you might be right about that...
seanery
modena powered!!!

not mugen!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.