Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale New Sekurit Clear Windshields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jul 15 2017, 09:11 AM) *

I would buy one and pick it up at Bruce's if they were stocked there.

It'a $50 freight, we have 2 going to Bruce so far. So the total is $$315 glass + $50= $365. We are trying to ship no later than Wednesday so email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com or call on Monday 877-345-2800.

Richard

ProSource Glass
[quote name='ovation919' date='Jul 15 2017, 12:14 PM' post='2506711']
Any update on the norcal delivery?
BUMP CAN EVERYONE WHO WAS INTERESTED CONTACT US SO WE CAN PUT ALL TOGETHER early next week??
[/quote]
I have sent you an email, I am in norcal bay area and am willing to be a drop point.
[/quote]

Right now we have 2 going to Rancho Cordova to a Ferrari parts company we have to ship to. I see you are a little further away so if you can get some folks in the bay area it would make sense. Hopefully some will see this and decide to put together an order. Or we may have something going out that way soon and I can keep you posted.
euro911
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Mar 28 2017, 06:54 PM) *
Thanks to all. We actually posted this on Sunday so to be realistic, checking back on Tuesday is not such a long time ago. that's why we mention our email address. The Porsche glass business has been very good as of late but it only accounts for 1 % of the business at best. The 911 is the biggest portion of the Porsche windshield replacement. if anyone needs one or to combine freight it would be more economical.
It looks like southern CA will be worthwhile. Truck freight is about $180 + $25 crate fee so if there is at least 5 or 6 sold of the tint then it will only cost in the $30 range per windshield. I will post as soon as I find out a more definite date for the green tint. We have plenty of the Clear Sekurit on hand.
Thanks for the fast response. Direct email is still best as we handle worldwide business thru 2 emails and hard to check back all he time.

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 2 2017, 05:26 AM) *
QUOTE(funk @ Jun 1 2017, 10:16 PM) *
I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.
Just to let you know we have at least something to go to the Northwest so the most you would be looking at say to Seattle is $90 freight if split with one other person. if you ordered 3 pieces you would be seeing a $30 cost per piece for freight at most. I have not checked but we will have something going to either Seattle or Portland area.
There are only 20 coming in and we have at least half or more presold

Just curious ... why is shipping to LA is $180., but shipping to Seattle is only $90. : ... they're both the about the same distance and time from MA. :confused

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Riverside,+...6583356!3e0

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Seattle,+WA...6583356!3e0
914_7T3
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:55 AM) *

Thanks to all. We actually posted this on Sunday so to be realistic, checking back on Tuesday is not such a long time ago. that's why we mention our email address. The Porsche glass business has been very good as of late but it only accounts for 1 % of the business at best. The 911 is the biggest portion of the Porsche windshield replacement. if anyone needs one or to combine freight it would be more economical.
It looks like southern CA will be worthwhile. Truck freight is about $180 + $25 crate fee so if there is at least 5 or 6 sold of the tint then it will only cost in the $30 range per windshield. I will post as soon as I find out a more definite date for the green tint. We have plenty of the Clear Sekurit on hand.
Thanks for the fast response. Direct email is still best as we handle worldwide business thru 2 emails and hard to check back all he time.

I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.
Just to let you know we have at least something to go to the Northwest so the most you would be looking at say to Seattle is $90 freight if split with one other person. if you ordered 3 pieces you would be seeing a $30 cost per piece for freight at most. I have not checked but we will have something going to either Seattle or Portland area.

Just curious ... why is shipping to LA is $180., but shipping to Seattle is only $90. : ... they're both the about the same distance and time from MA. :confused

There are two windshields heading to SoCal of which one is mine. Shipping is $50 as per Richard at ProSource.
euro911
QUOTE(Calvinator2016 @ Jul 16 2017, 12:48 PM) *
There are two windshields heading to SoCal of which one is mine. Shipping is $50 as per Richard at ProSource.
Well that's good to know ... his previous posts stated something different. I'll have to get in on a future group shipment - not quite ready yet and nowhere to safely store a piece of glass that large right now.
yellowporky
my windshield is one of them going to rancho cordova and i am in the bay area in Martinez. I would prefer to not have to spend 3.5 hours driving to get it if possible.
I already paid for my glass but am in no hurry to get it other than it will be off of the to do list.
Thanks
Chris
euro911
I have some long time friends in Martinez (we used to hang out in Briones Park a lot) smoke.gif ... and relatives in Carmichael. Also went to visit some friends who live in Cameron Park in May of last year. I was going to stop in and visit with Jeff Stroud on my way home, but was running behind schedule. Still kicking myself in the ass on that.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(Calvinator2016 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:48 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 16 2017, 11:55 AM) *

Sorry for so much confusion but shipping is $180 to all the destinations- it's just a question of how many get split up to bring it to $90 for 2 pieces. In the case of $50 it is at 3 pieces total and I have just simplified for a little less jsut to make it easy for folks and not be in he freight business. i would be happy and willing o sned mor eout to WA state. Right now we have not finalized anything to Seattle which would be nice to do ..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.