Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale New Sekurit Clear Windshields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
ProSource Glass
FS OEM Clear Windshields for 914 - still have plenty in stock $300 each. We sold out of green tint. We expect to have some by early summer, maybe by May. The clear ones are available for immediate shipping or picking up in MA. We can ship more than 1 same crate no additional freight cost. For fastest response email us at info@prosourceglassintl.com
djway
I need green Sekruit so if you are able to do a shipment after you get some in to So Cal I can be the ship point.
raynekat
I will want one with the green tint or tint band at the top when those become available. I'm in the Portland, Oregon area. Thx
Blue6
I'm also in for a green tint, when available. Be gad to split shipping with SoCal guys...
Puebloswatcop
I am in for at least 1 tinted...possibly 2, in Colorado
scallyk9
I think I recently purchased the last tinted one a month or so ago. Sekurit, made in Finland, and excellent quality. I purchased a Merkur XR4Ti windshield from ProSource Glass years ago. Great vendor!
Larmo63
<------would like a green tint shipped to SoCal also

I see a trend here?
michael7810
I'm in for 1, maybe 2 in Phx
Jonathan Livesay
1 more green tint in Socal. I'm in La Canada 5 minutes from Pasadena if that would make a central shipping/pick up point.
Larmo63
I'll bet ProSource could ship 30 tinted Sekurit 914 windshields here to SoCal and sell them all.

funk
I will want one in june tinted please!
pgollender
Yes one with the green tint shipped to Northern Cali when available.
ovation919
I will want on of the tinted for SF Bay Area Northern California.
Larmo63
I think the ProSource guy just comes in here, hits us with a post, then doesn't come back.

I wish they knew how many windshields they could sell if they just tweaked their business model a bit.

So frustrating.
ProSource Glass
Thanks to all. We actually posted this on Sunday so to be realistic, checking back on Tuesday is not such a long time ago. that's why we mention our email address. The Porsche glass business has been very good as of late but it only accounts for 1 % of the business at best. The 911 is the biggest portion of the Porsche windshield replacement. if anyone needs one or to combine freight it would be more economical.
It looks like southern CA will be worthwhile.Truck freight is about $180 + $25 crate fee so if there is at least 5 or 6 sold of the tint then it will only cost in the $30 range per windshield. I will post as soon as I find out a more definite date for the green tint. We have plenty of the Clear Sekurit on hand.
Thanks for the fast response. Direct email is still best as we handle worldwide business thru 2 emails and hard to check back all he time.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(ovation919 @ Mar 28 2017, 02:09 PM) *

I will want on of the tinted for SF Bay Area Northern California.

Some folks i can never figure out. Honestly I have probably answered 200 emails since yesterday, only so many hrs in the day and considering we posted we have no tint Sekurit for a few months ( I am lucky the factory responds to me in a week) there is no rush.. right?
djway
Bruce Stone just told me he would gladly be the ship point if multi windshields desired.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(djway @ May 12 2017, 01:53 PM) *

Bruce Stone just told me he would gladly be the ship point if multi windshields desired.

Sounds good to me if others are reading this. $180 freight can be divided up 2 or 3 or 4 folks making it worthwhile in savings. I anticipate 2 weeks time so should give folks some time. We do have plenty of the clear here now as well. Thank you

Richard
markhoward
Interested in a green tint, splitting shipping to Northern California.
914_7T3
I would be interested in an OEM windshield 4 sure and could also pick up from Bruce in Riverside. Please add me to that shipment as well.

Was tint vs non-tint both available as OEM back when these cars were new? Not sure which would be best.

Will PM you for additional details & payment info. Thanks.
Larmo63
No stock in SoCal?

I'd pick one up tomorrow.
djway
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 12 2017, 07:48 PM) *

No stock in SoCal?

Get yourself set up to pick up at Bruce's shop
euro911
popcorn[1].gif
djway
If you want to be part of the shipment to Bruce Stones shop you need to contact Pro source and arrange to be part of it this next week.
It looks like we have at least 3 maybe 4 already.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(djway @ May 13 2017, 03:34 PM) *

If you want to be part of the shipment to Bruce Stones shop you need to contact Pro source and arrange to be part of it this next week.

The best way to reach us is either info@prosourceglassintl.com or 877-345-2800. if you receive voicemail leave a message at ext 100 and we will reply as soon as possible. Thanks Richard
914_7T3
QUOTE(djway @ May 13 2017, 04:34 PM) *

I have emailed Richard at Pro Source Glass to join the drop shipment to Bruce, so count me in. Thanks.

Jeffrey
914_7T3
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 12 2017, 07:48 PM) *

No stock in SoCal?

Just put in a deposit for a tinted one earlier today. Clear is in stock and they should have stock in about two weeks for tinted.

So far three have ordered for a drop shipment to Bruce Stone in Riverside.

To get in on this buy for shipping to SoCal, contact info@prosourceglassintl.com or call Richard at 877-345-2800. if you receive voicemail leave a message at ext 100
markhoward
Hopefully we can get a few more in on a norcal shipment.
BuddyV
(1) more for Norcal

..... Santa Rosa (ish)
piratenanner.gif
BuddyV
Tinted, that is.......
markhoward
I'm in San Rafael, Happy to be the drop point if its a centralized location for all.
yellowporky
I will take a tinted one in norcal please
Thank you
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(Chris Scott @ May 16 2017, 07:38 PM) *

I will take a tinted one in norcal please
Thank you

While there is no official go to place for northern CA yet for Porsche windshields, i can tell you at the same time we are getting in the Porsche windshields, we are going to be shipping some Ferrari windshields to the Sacramento area so we could add some windshields in same crate and it will be cheap freight. We ship to a company called Ferr Parts if you check out in Sacramento.
Please email thru the email address for best responses. We handle glass for hundreds of different models and do not always monitor this forum with time restrictions. Thanks
Richard
markhoward
Looks like there are 5 Norcal people. That should be enough to fill a crate.
yellowporky
i put in my deposit today for a norcal delivery
raynekat
Anyone up in the Pacific NW area....Portland or Seattle interested in getting a windshield?

I need a tinted one.
Chime in if you're wanting one....tinted or clear.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(raynekat @ May 25 2017, 08:54 PM) *

Anyone up in the Pacific NW area....Portland or Seattle interested in getting a windshield?

I need a tinted one.
Chime in if you're wanting one....tinted or clear.

I found out the other day that the tint Sekurit windshields are not in with the 911 clear Sekurit windshields which will be here next week with some Ferrari glass. They were all suppose to ship together from Europe but no one can tell me why except that it is on the next container due in later June. Sorry for the delay but seems to happen more than it should. I will update when we get paperwork in advance.

Garland
Will be ordering tinted for shipping to Michigan.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(Garland @ May 27 2017, 04:32 PM) *

Will be ordering tinted for shipping to Michigan.

Hi John, sending you an email now with the info. Thanks.
funk
I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.
djway
QUOTE(funk @ Jun 1 2017, 11:16 PM) *

I'm in on Bruce stones shipment for at least one maybe three depending on these other norwesterners and if bruce will do the handling for the reshipment?thanks for the quality goods.

Bruce told me he would open the door at his shop to receive the shipment, nothing more.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(funk @ Jun 1 2017, 10:16 PM) *

Just to let you know we have at least something to go to the Northwest so the most you would be looking at say to Seattle is $90 freight if split with one other person. if you ordered 3 pieces you would be seeing a $30 cost per piece for freight at most. I have not checked but we will have something going to either Seattle or Portland area.
There are only 20 coming in and we have at least half or more presold
yellowporky
Any update on the norcal delivery?
914_7T3
Or SoCal for that matter.
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(Chris Scott @ Jun 29 2017, 05:56 AM) *

Thanks for everyone's patience. There is a delay which i will try to spell out here on the green tint Sekurit only. We think there is a container in port in the States but will not be 100% sure til sometime next week if these windshields are in there.
I have spoken with the manufacturer in the States, St Gobain which is the parent company of Sekurit. If you google saint gobain cyber attack you will read where the company has been hit like many others in Europe at the same time. They have no email, no data base and generally are only operating by phone or text this week. it is a huge problem worldwide. They do show a container that is to be set up by appointment arriving in the States but i doubt it will be confirmed til after the Holiday and at best we would see our portion of the glass the week of July 10th. I apologize for anyone that cannot wait . Just let me know. We try to avoid this and ordered all their current stock back in April or early May but out of my control from what they say vs what they do.
They are usually pretty good but it's always what you need that is the issue. They were suppose to come with the 911 windshields which we did receive earlier this month. I will update next week. Still have plenty of clear and plenty of aftermarket Chinese nation wide. Richard
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 29 2017, 12:33 PM) *

Thanks for everyone's patience. There is a delay which i will try to spell out here on the green tint Sekurit only. We think there is a container in port in the States but will not be 100% sure til sometime next week if these windshields are in there.
I have spoken with the manufacturer in the States, St Gobain which is the parent company of Sekurit. If you google saint gobain cyber attack you will read where the company has been hit like many others in Europe at the same time. They have no email, no data base and generally are only operating by phone or text this week. it is a huge problem worldwide. They do show a container that is to be set up by appointment arriving in the States but i doubt it will be confirmed til after the Holiday and at best we would see our portion of the glass the week of July 10th. I apologize for anyone that cannot wait . Just let me know. We try to avoid this and ordered all their current stock back in April or early May but out of my control from what they say vs what they do.
They are usually pretty good but it's always what you need that is the issue. They were suppose to come with the 911 windshields which we did receive earlier this month. I will update next week. Still have plenty of clear and plenty of aftermarket Chinese nation wide. Richard

THE 914 TINT WINDSHIELDS ARE DUE HERE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY THE LATEST. I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERYONE WHO PAID A DEPOSIT BY EMAIL AND ASK THOSE WHO WANT TO ORDER NOW TO PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PROSOURCEGLASSINTL.COM
ProSource Glass
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jul 13 2017, 11:25 AM) *

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Jun 29 2017, 12:33 PM) *

THE 914 TINT WINDSHIELDS ARE DUE HERE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY THE LATEST. I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERYONE WHO PAID A DEPOSIT BY EMAIL AND ASK THOSE WHO WANT TO ORDER NOW TO PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PROSOURCEGLASSINTL.COM

BUMP CAN EVERYONE WHO WAS INTERESTED CONTACT US SO WE CAN PUT ALL TOGETHER early next week??
Larmo63
I would buy one and pick it up at Bruce's if they were stocked there.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jul 15 2017, 10:11 AM) *

I would buy one and pick it up at Bruce's if they were stocked there.

That is the plan. A drop shipment will be sent to Bruce in Riverside. You have to order it first and ProSource will add it to the shipment and reduce everyone's shipping cost accordingly.

I believe Richard's contact info for ordering is on this thread.

(Still have the Tornados on the car BTW!) lol-2.gif
ovation919

BUMP CAN EVERYONE WHO WAS INTERESTED CONTACT US SO WE CAN PUT ALL TOGETHER early next week??
[/quote]
I have sent you an email, I am in norcal bay area and am willing to be a drop point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.