Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Electric Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
compostman811
Want to sell my "working" 914 AC conversion. When parked three years ago, it was working, although the lead acid batteries had developed corrosion and died. I removed the batteries and the battery compartments have been empty since. I live in the foothills of N Calif, so performance on the hills wasn't great with LA batteries. On the flat it easily did 65-70 mph and up to 50 miles on a charge. I've been considering upgrading to lithium, but am not willing to spend the dollars for batteries, controller and charger plus the time required and lack of expertise. I've finally given up.
1975 941, yellow, rust free chassis, battery boxes in front trunk and engine compartment, good convertible top that fits in back trunk, bonus bike rack on rear! ElectroAuto kit instructions and 941 wiring diagram included.
Have over $15,000 in the project and will accept any reasonable offer.
PThompson509
Is that an EA kit conversion? If so then doing a lithium conversion is quite doable (that was my 2nd version wink.gif ).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.