Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All - This is the newest member in the garage - 1973 2.0 Sepia Brown
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 4 2017, 05:49 PM) *

Car looks fantastic Keith. Beautiful work. Wow.

Thanks Dion
I hope to have it out for a drive this week. I will post more pictures soon.
Tom_T
keith,

I just sent you an email & evil-bay PM on your ad being $10-15K too low on the car.

PS - I'm pretty sure it's this car from the pix.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
euro911
Looks nice. Not sure why you're selling such a fine specimen, but hope you fetch a good price for it.
KeithVonLaws
Hello Guys
I am after a 73 911S and have to sell the Brown car to get it. Check it out on Ebay.... I hate using ebay but I am on a tight schedule to get this 1 owner 911.... Call if interested
burton73
I had a Sepia Brown 1973 911s back in 1978 and it was a great car. Super fast when it got tuned but the tune seemed to go away and then it was just super fast not killer fast. Went right up to 130MPH on the LA freeways in short order. Just go through a few gears. The mechanical Injection seemed to go out of tune in 2500 miles.

$10,000 back then.

Bob B
driving-girl.gif
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Jul 14 2017, 05:41 PM) *

Hello Guys
I am after a 73 911S and have to sell the Brown car to get it. Check it out on Ebay.... I hate using ebay but I am on a tight schedule to get this 1 owner 911.... Call if interested

I shared your ad on EBay here inadvertently and then again under cars for sale here. Why didn't you list it here as well yourself?? confused24.gif I was in touch on the phone to the guy in Belgium who was in touch with you yesterday on my recommendation. He didn't see the share I mistakenly had put here under parts and somehow missed it on EBay as well. I encouraged him to go for it (I love your car) but he said your price i ,over his budget. Oh well. GLWTS.
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Jul 15 2017, 08:10 AM) *

QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Jul 14 2017, 05:41 PM) *

Hello Guys

I shared your ad on EBay here inadvertently and then again under cars for sale here. Why didn't you list it here as well yourself?? confused24.gif I was in touch on the phone to the guy in Belgium who was in touch with you yesterday on my recommendation. He didn't see the share I mistakenly had put here under parts and somehow missed it on EBay as well. I encouraged him to go for it (I love your car) but he said your price i ,over his budget. Oh well. GLWTS.

Thanks for the help... I hope it goes. I need 911 money by August 10th....lol
KeithVonLaws
BTW....My reserve is 17,000.USD... Not 22,000 euros
FYI.... Thanks
Keith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.