Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Say a prayer for my son
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
tat2dphreak
That's great news... glad everything is ok... you can always count on our prayers...

dance.gif
tahoward
Thats great news. We'll keep him in our prayers.
KaptKaos
Sounds like good news. I hope the recovery goes well.

- Joe
EdwardBlume
Awesome news! Keep the faith! rolleyes.gif
Bruce Allert
Thank you Lord for bringing one of ours thru another day that had a positive outcome.
Sleep tight Hunter, you too Karl and try not to worry. Hunter is in Gods hands (as always) the best place to be......
bruce
Uncle Richy
Sorry I read this late, but it's not too late to for me to say a prayer of thanks.

Glad everything worked out.
Jeroen
Hey Karl,

Somehow I missed this post, so I'm a little late...
Very glad to read that surgery went ok though!
Our thoughts are with Hunter, you and your family and we hope for a good and speedy recovery

cheers,

Jeroen, Christy and Zoey
Steve
Karl,

Sorry I missed the thread.
I'm glad the surgery was a success.
I will keep you and Hunter in my prayers.

May God continue to bless you and your family.

Steve, Stella and family
Curvie Roadlover
Hi Karl,
I've also been away from the BBS for a couple of days and am just reading the thread for the first time now. Glad to see the outpouring of prayers and support from the group. You and your son and family will be in our (Mr. & Mrs. Roadlover) prayers. Glad the surgery went well. wub.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Cool! Glad everything went smooth...

I hear ya (about the "support" groups). Every time I go in for a visit, they (DR's) push that shit on me. Its a bit depressing for me to see where I will end up (hopefully later than sooner). I'd much rather "talk" to you knuckleheads for support tongue.gif .

Hang in there, Karl. Life on Earth is only the beginning. You da man pray.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(korijo @ Jul 3 2003, 01:25 PM)

Life on Earth is only the beginning.

No better way to say it Dave. You got a good outlook. I know it's hard sometimes to keep your head up so "you go man" Hold your head high when you can & when it gets hard just get a little help from yer friends (& the herb) smilie_pokal.gif
My late wife had a similar outlook... when she woke up from having her first foot amputation the first thing she said was "Life is sweet" and smiled........ wub.gif
bruce
Chris H.
How's our little man doing today Karl? We're all thinking about him. icon12.gif

Chris
Qarl
Hunter came home today. He is still very uncomfortable so he's taking some Tylenol with Codeine.

We have to judge his pain level from his Pulse Oximeter (pulse, heart rate, and oxygen saturation levels), since he can't really tell us it hurts.

We're all really tired. Mom spent the night up with him at the hospital. I got to sleep last night (but I didn't sleep the night before).

Hunter does have day and night nurses for about 16 hours a day, so we can catch up on sleep over the next few days.

Attached is a picture of him in his spika cast. his legs are connected with a dowel rod that can be removed. When we move him, we have to keep his legs together with... you guessed it... a bungy cord.

Thanks for everyone's concern.

Regards,

Karl
JRust
Sorry I missed this thread earlier Karl. Glad everything went well for Hunter. Sounds like a great family. MY thoughts & prayers are with you. May Hunters recovery be fast & without complication pray.gif
Jenny
Karl, what a little trooper Hunter is! I hope your family has a nice 4th, and Hunter's recovery is swift. I'll be thinking about your family this weekend.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.