Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wanna' be like "Z" !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SLITS
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 12 2005, 08:44 PM)
and you two drive 914s???? damn, I need some hot chick 914 drivers down here in KY....to look at while i'm fixing my car

With or without teeth?
Jenny
QUOTE (scruz914 @ May 12 2005, 09:54 PM)
That is a very intriguing photo. I hope I have not offended you.

Aw... shucks! wub.gif

Jen
Mrs. K
QUOTE (scruz914 @ May 12 2005, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ May 12 2005, 07:33 PM)
pray.gif Oh Jenny.......the picture is not offending them at all!
It is just "intriguing" to them  :D

Lisa  ;)

Offending? Not in the slightest. Lisa has it dead on. That is a very intriguing photo. I hope I have not offended you.

Yeah Jeff, not too hard to figure you guys out ya know lol3.gif

But we love it!!!! wub.gif

Lisa wub.gif

BTW Jenny....you do look "hot" in that pic! wink.gif
SLITS
I hope you two don't break your arms pattin' each other on the back....sheeeeesh
Jenny
you look hot too Ron. wink.gif Especially in your kinky black asshole shirt.

Jen
Mrs. K
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 12 2005, 10:32 PM)
I hope you two don't break your arms pattin' each other on the back....sheeeeesh

Bite me Ron!
Lisa finger.gif
SLITS
Thank you...Thank you.....both of your accolades are kindly accepted wub.gif
Howard
I have target lock. Lisa, coming to breakfast on Saturday?
redshift
I'd be uncomfortable with everyone I know having multiple pictures of my ass from most angles.

M
Toast
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ May 12 2005, 12:11 AM)
Mrs. K.
I'd like to take those buns, lightly toasted. Drizzle them in melted butter. Grab them, one in each hand, and ,,,, and,,,,, eat breakfast.
Forgot to tell U i prefer whole wheat. biggrin.gif

sounds like you want some Toast! chowtime.gif
Toast
Well Jen and Lisa, I'll give ya some cheers on your looks. beerchug.gif Seems you ladies are popular on a couple of threads tonight. w00t.gif
At this point I am no comparison. So I will jump out for a while.
Mostly to run away before both of your heads explode. biggrin.gif
Jenny
the ladies are always popular right after the WCC. Remember the same thing happened last year?

Jen
Dr. Roger
OK, so i'm not done posting on this thread.... =-)

ALL women are goddesses.

And if any of you goddesses want to visit "Goddess Wish Camp" at Burning Man 2005, we can grant almost any wish you wish.

The founders of this camp (yes, i'm one of them) will be doing their best to make all wishes come true. wink.gif
LuckieO
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ May 12 2005, 10:43 PM)
OK, so i'm not done posting on this thread.... =-)

ALL women are goddesses.

And if any of you goddesses want to visit "Goddess Wish Camp" at Burning Man 2005, we can grant almost any wish you wish.

The founders of this camp (yes, i'm one of them) will be doing their best to make all wishes come true. wink.gif

Turtlegirl and I are planning on being at Burning Man 2005, but I don't know about visiting a "Goddess Wish Camp"? Could be scary...what kinds of wishes? spank.gif
redshift
QUOTE (Toast @ May 13 2005, 02:26 AM)
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ May 12 2005, 12:11 AM)
Mrs. K.
I'd like to take those buns, lightly toasted.  Drizzle them in melted butter.  Grab them, one in each hand, and ,,,,   and,,,,,   eat breakfast.
Forgot to tell U i prefer whole wheat.   biggrin.gif

sounds like you want some Toast! chowtime.gif

LMAO!

laugh.gif

M
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (LuckieO @ May 12 2005, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ May 12 2005, 10:43 PM)
OK, so i'm not done posting on this thread....  =-)

ALL women are goddesses.

The founders of this camp (yes, i'm one of them) will be doing their best to make all wishes come       true.    ;)

Turtlegirl and I are planning on being at Burning Man 2005, but I don't know about visiting a "Goddess Wish Camp"? Could be scary...what kinds of wishes? spank.gif

Well we estimate more than 400 goddesses had their wishes granted last year. There were 7 of us guys doing some major wish granting... wink.gif

It was scary when some goddesses wanted to spank a guy. Of course we had to grant those wishes.

user posted image
redshift
We don't go for that shit down here.

M
LuckieO
QUOTE (redshift @ May 12 2005, 11:21 PM)
We don't go for that shit down here.

M

I think it is funny ha ha! laugh.gif
redshift
I have done all my acting out..

smile.gif

There was a time, long ago, in an atmosphere far, far away.

M
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (redshift @ May 12 2005, 11:28 PM)
I have done all my acting out..

smile.gif

There was a time, long ago, in an atmosphere far, far away.

M

Acting out. Who's acting?
Iyam' what Iyam.

redshift
Oh, I-was-what-I-was too, a coke snortin', womanizing, liquor swilling nutball, 24/7/362.5.

M
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (redshift @ May 12 2005, 11:39 PM)
Oh, I-was-what-I-was too, a coke snortin', womanizing, liquor swilling nutball, 24/7/362.5.

M

Oh that.....

I resemble that remark. At least in a past life also. I do still act out. Just don't abuse my body anymore like I used to. cool.gif biggrin.gif
Red-Beard
QUOTE (redshift @ May 12 2005, 11:39 PM)

M

What did you do the other 2.75 days?
redshift
Slept, fool!

How are you, Mr. James?

M
tat2dphreak
I'm sensing a "women of 914club" calendar in the works... I'd be in for 2! smile.gif
Joe Bob
Well this thread is certainly still on topic....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.