Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff Tucker - Jeffs9146
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
second wind
This story upsets me....my heart goes out to Jeff's family and friends.....I never knew him or have ever heard of him, but those party pictures and water skiing pictures and porsche group pictures make him someone I would have been good friends with. The guy was living life like we all should....to the max!! Celebrating every minute.....and one of us 914 nuts to boot. I am 61....almost didn't go to WCR because of BS problems....made it and even more glad I did now. I didn't write just to write.....this loss is a big sign to me.....use it or lose it. All the best to our community and once again to Jeff's family and friends......I am sad but Jeff was obviously a very happy fellow.....good for him for being such an awesome dude!!
gg
ConeDodger
Not sure exactly where Jeff's family is at. If you recall, he and his family own Magic Mountain and some restaurants in the LA area.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 15 2017, 10:03 AM) *
Not sure exactly where Jeff's family is at. If you recall, he and his family own Magic Mountain and some restaurants in the LA area.

I remember a while back he said they were thinking about selling, not sure if that ever happened.

Man, i still can't believe he's gone. Just 3 years older than me ...
sad.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 15 2017, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 15 2017, 10:03 AM) *

I remember a while back he said they were thinking about selling, not sure if that ever happened.

Man, i still can't believe he's gone. Just 3 years older than me ...
sad.gif

Yea, the age thing hits close, as does the stroke issue, I am glad to have survived my stroke...I am reminded of it daily but luckily still here!
MartyYeoman
I totally agree with Mr. Mueller! Surviving a life threatening medical event will add reverence to your life for sure. Stay lucky my friends.
RickS
This is very sad news indeed. My sincere condolences to the family.
mgp4591
I don't think I ever met him but the event of anyone passing that young just seems wrong.... I hope his family has all the support they need at this difficult time. Sucks...
euro911
I was just informed that Peter (0396) passed away from cancer a few weeks ago, and now seeing this thread about Jeff. Shocked to say the least - who would have thought, being a young man seemingly in good physical condition?

I never had the opportunity to meet Jeff face-to-face, but we were 914 brothers on this forum over the past 10 years.

My sincerest condolences to Jeff's family and friends.
mepstein
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 18 2017, 01:25 PM) *

I was just informed that Peter (0396) passed away from cancer a few weeks ago, and now seeing this thread about Jeff. Shocked to say the least - who would have thought, being a young man seemingly in good physical condition?

I never had the opportunity to meet Jeff face-to-face, but we were 914 brothers on this forum over the past 10 years.

Sad to hear about Peter. I hadn't received a pm from him in some time.
Mueller
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 18 2017, 10:25 AM) *

FUCK! Sorry this one hurts, I've known Peter since we 1st met at a 914 meet down in LA in the very early 2000s, I was his passenger in his GT2 which at the time only had something like 2500 miles on it and couldn't rev it too much since it was not broken in, still a damn quick car under redline!

I knew he was sick for a long time and he'd send me pictures of his 914-6 race car and other projects and always asked me to not share the pictures and I always respected his request. I think it has been a few months since I last emailed him to say hi.

For those didn't know, the 0396 was a reference to his days at UPS, I think his route number or something like that. Great guy and will also be missed.

euro911
Peter and I conversed on the phone frequently and I visited with him and his wife at City of Hope a few times. I was glad he was well enough to show up at my Lift Construction Party back in 2012.

2017 is turning out to be pretty fuch'd up ... also lost my oldest brother in February and my mom was recently given < 6 months sad.gif
whitetwinturbo
............double nickel is waaaaay too young unsure.gif
JRust
RIP Jeff hissyfit.gif . Man I've talked to Jeff a few different times. Great guy who will be missed. Truly sad news. My prayers to the family
al weidman
R.I.P. Jeff, you are missed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.