Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Root's just bought Skyline's 914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
new thread.....to be nailed....
Roots Breakfast Club
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ May 12 2005, 03:40 PM)
Hehehe, not really, Saturday at 10 at Zubies in Newport Beach, You know where it is.

Jeeeezzzzz, you guys are worse than women.....make up your mind and provide a damn address......but then you would have to deal with me and that is not in your best interest...........and I have no effin idea where jubies, zubies, whatever is!

Oh, I just checked with "Miles the Geek" in Savannah and the line is with Scott doing the work, Dan won't make it past Seal Beach laugh.gif 30:1 currently.
Aaron Cox
ron. check the post above yours... OR THE NAILED THREAD.
SLITS
I did, my statement stands, we're back to the "Coop or Croup or whatever".
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 12 2005, 04:13 PM)
I did, my statement stands, we're back to the "Coop or Croup or whatever".

so ron... are you in or ousch..... biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 12 2005, 04:07 PM)
Oh, I just checked with "Miles the Geek" in Savannah and the line is with Scott doing the work, Dan won't make it past Seal Beach laugh.gif 30:1 currently.

I'll take that bet!! 30 to 1? so if I bet a $20 on it, that would be a payoff to me of $600? I like those odds.
SLITS
I'm "far in"...............

Sorry Scott...that's the line "Miles the Geek" is giving...you'll have to collect from him. rolleyes.gif
J P Stein
If.....ah...when you cross over the Columbia, stop by.
I'm only a mile or 2 off I-5 in Vancouver, WA.

PM for contact info iff'n you feel the urge.
boxstr
Dan Come on up to CAMP, but don't stay to long. I might sell it before you leave laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Give me a heads up when you get close to the I5/205 interchange.
CCLINROOTWERKESWELCOME
Joe Bob
I'm passing thru Saturday on the way to SD......when ya make up yer minds...lemme know. cool_shades.gif
redshift
I wish I was buying a car, and eating breakfast.

M
Aaron Cox
Z our minds have been made. zoobies chicken coupe at 10 AM. see the nailed thread
boxstr
M come on out to CAMP 914 and I will let you buy a car and I will buy you breakfast.
CCLINCAMPCOMISSARY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.