Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GB - 1.7 intake hose NEW $22.50 each!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
We are done with the run on these PS out shortly,
Mark
euro911
PS ??? confused24.gif ... PMs?
Mikey914
As you may have noticed I'm juggling about 6 GBs. I'm trying to make it so all can be combined. I need to get some back side work on the website done so we can make it combine all of these , if you should so choose. Matt's going crazy that I'm making the parts too fast to get all the internal housekeeping done.

-Mark
euro911
I'm ready to order one ... I'll be going to AZ to grab the F.I. parts for Dianne's 1.9L build in November
yellowporky
and then and then? looked but no see on site
Mikey914
Yes we've been trying to get all the GBs as close together as possible to allow for them to be combined. These are done, and we are just finishing up the testing on the 1st 50 master cylinders, so We are scrambling ot get these all in the system and make sure you can buy all without any hitches. Unfortunately Blake was off for a week and I 'm having to do this myself.
Will have codes out within 24 hours.
Mark
Mikey914
PMs sent to all. We did stage these so that you would save money on shipping with many of our other GBs.
Link to new part-
http://shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-subm...rds=022+129+967
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.