Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB almost Over Ski rack plugs GB $9.14 for all 6! All GBs end July 1st $20 Get them now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
Yes we have some more parts that we have noticed many were painted over or just completely missing. Official announcement tomorrow!!!
Mblizzard
My credit card can't wait!
Mikey914
This one won't make much of a dent. But I'd bet at least 50% of the 914 owners don't know they are missing or they are even there / not there.
Optimusglen
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 15 2017, 12:05 PM) *

This one won't make much of a dent. But I'd bet at least 50% of the 914 owners don't know they are missing or they are even there / not there.

In that case, MY credit card can't wait. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 15 2017, 07:16 AM) *

Yes we have some more parts that we have noticed many were painted over or just completely missing. Official announcement tomorrow!!!

I can confirm that the product in question is of great quality!
first.gif

PS: And yes, mine were missing too ...
Mblizzard
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
76-914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 15 2017, 10:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 15 2017, 07:16 AM) *

I can confirm that the product in question is of great quality!
first.gif

PS: And yes, mine were missing too ...

They're probably in Mike's (MoveQik) trunk or garage. av-943.gif
7TPorsh
The little bushing inside the engine cover hinge?
NoEcm
I don't even know what the part will be but being a 914 parts junkie (and hoarder) I'll take one. piratenanner.gif
tygaboy
Yea! Go 914 Rubber! Someone should give these guys an award! happy11.gif
rhodyguy
The white plastic flexible wire protectors for the holes in the front trunk? The only "they" that are never where they are supposed to live that i can think of.
Frankvw
it will be the small plastic wheel in the enginelid mechanism for sure, I know I miss it, but I miss one (50% )......
LowBridge
popcorn[1].gif ... the waiting is going to kill me... love the 914rubber team
76-914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 15 2017, 10:54 AM) *

The white plastic flexible wire protectors for the holes in the front trunk? The only "they" that are never where they are supposed to live that i can think of.

They already have those in stock. Saw them last week. beerchug.gif
Steve
Bumper top spacers?
ConeDodger
OH COME ON!!! evilgrin.gif

Is it tomorrow yet? biggrin.gif
boxsterfan
I can NOT wait!!! Please divulge the information!!! This is torture!!! biggrin.gif

unsure.gif blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif unsure.gif blink.gif

german01.gif german01.gif german01.gif
Mblizzard
OK i will take 2 just tell us!

Rubber grommets for engine tin?
bbrock
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 15 2017, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 15 2017, 10:54 AM) *

They already have those in stock. Saw them last week. beerchug.gif

Funny, the other day I was puzzling over how to replace one of those when later the same day, I pulled open a little organizer bin draw where I threw miscellaneous doo-dads and found two exact replicas of that stuff. Funny thing is that I have no clue where they came from except that it had nothing to do with Porsches. Just one of those lucky things I guess. piratenanner.gif
Brian Mifsud
The duckbills on the body drains under the car?

These get all crusty then won't open, then bits of leaves get backed up and rot your car out..

Better to just pull them out and leave the holes open, just don't try to drive through deep puddles....
ahycaramba
Easy Peasy everybody!!!! It has to be the long awaited WAS tops. piratenanner.gif
count me in
shades.gif
Rand
Genius marketing. I didn't know it was cool to use that here in the garage. There's a vendor forum for that.
But great guys, company and products, so... beerchug.gif
914Next
I'm taking the challenge Mark. I think I have it! er.......whatever it is.
falcor75
If it doesnt make my car faster, lighter or more reliable, I dont need this one !

biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Actually going to be 2 announcements as we just finished and got another new tool running today. One is no big surprise. The other is a wow didn't know those existed (at least for many).

Gonna post up in the morning with a few other carry overs for those that may have missed them.
Mark
wes
Ok it's 12:03 what's up!!

Ha ha! Back in the morning.
Matty900
beer3.gif Is it a Shot-Ski??
kgruen2
Cool. Is it the plastic trim that goes on the center console slot for the heater lever? I could use one of those. shades.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(kgruen2 @ Jun 16 2017, 04:24 AM) *

Cool. Is it the plastic trim that goes on the center console slot for the heater lever? I could use one of those. shades.gif

+1 beer.gif
Mblizzard
ITS MORNING!

Well at least here it is. Guess we will have to wait for the west coast morning to find out.
PanelBilly
It morning here too
SirAndy
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 16 2017, 06:32 AM) *
It morning here too

Let me check real quick ...

Yepp, morning here too.
biggrin.gif
bdstone914
I know what they are. Not telling. There are 6 on each car.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 16 2017, 06:41 AM) *

I know what they are. Not telling. There are 6 on each car.

Nice way to frame a tech question for an event.. dry.gif

Foglight ring retainer clips?
Nylon taillight housing nuts?
Speedbleeders for the late cars?
HE to muffler bolts?
ConeDodger
evilgrin.gif I'm awake! happy11.gif
bretth
Gah! I need it, I want it. What is it?? w00t.gif
Mikey914
Here's the 1st and main announcement -
SKI RACK PLUGS for the roll bar a set of 6 on sale for 9.14 !

We have also finished the stacked elbow Just need to get it listed.

We are also adding a few other small item you may want to pick up on sale to entice you.

They are :
The jack strap rubber with metal
Door air vents
windshield wiper grommets

Blake will be listing the stacked F elbows later this morning, but 1st we have to drop Taylor's car off at Cary's fro some rust repair.
Mikey914
After
Unless yours looks like this
Mikey914
Links for now.
Blake will have to add the staked elbow after lunch
Ski rack plugs -
http://shop.914rubber.com/Caps-for-Ski-Rac...m?categoryId=-1

Jack strap rubber
http://shop.914rubber.com/91472202110-Jack...m?categoryId=-1

Door jamb vents
http://shop.914rubber.com/Door-air-vent-gr...m?categoryId=-1

Windshield wiper grommets
http://shop.914rubber.com/Windshield-wiper...m?categoryId=-1

Stacked elbow to follow after noon Pacific
Shadowfax
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 16 2017, 10:41 AM) *

Here's the 1st and main announcement -
SKI RACK PLUGS for the roll bar a set of 6 on sale for 9.14 !

We have also finished the stacked elbow Just need to get it listed.

We are also adding a few other small item you may want to pick up on sale to entice you.

They are :
The jack strap rubber with metal
Door air vents
windshield wiper grommets

Blake will be listing the stacked F elbows later this morning, but 1st we have to drop Taylor's car off at Cary's fro some rust repair.

My car has these intact! Unbelievable biggrin.gif
I'm in on the stacked elbow though.
Elliot Cannon
The holes for my ski rack are being used for my bike rack. biggrin.gif
LowBridge
ordering my jack straps now...
ValcoOscar
Cool...Just placed me another 914RUBBER order!!!!

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 16 2017, 09:12 AM) *

The holes for my ski rack are being used for my bike rack. biggrin.gif

Very nice. So were they there before, and if so did they fall apart when removed?
76-914
Mark, are these made from silicon like your dash and roll bar plugs? I really liked your silicon plugs more than the OEM plastic ones. A free plug, no pun intended! beerchug.gif
Steve
What about the bumper top spacers? I couldn't find them on the web site
sbsix
I discovered mine were missing a couple of years ago and found 6 used ones at EASY from a wrecked 914. But to get fresh new ones is a treat. Thanks Mark!
Mblizzard
CRAP! He got me again! No Ski plugs.
jim_hoyland
Great ! Sending in another order...
Mikey914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 16 2017, 11:20 AM) *

Mark, are these made from silicon like your dash and roll bar plugs? I really liked your silicon plugs more than the OEM plastic ones. A free plug, no pun intended! beerchug.gif

Made like the OEM so they can take paint. Different tool, it's a plastic injection tool or I could just pull in silicone. Sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.