Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sb914
914-8 5.7 badge maybe someone has one in there stash.
Tom_T
There was a member or 2 on here making custom CNC cut badges on here, who can probably do on for you, assuming that they're still making them now.

You'll have to get the mounting studs welded on them, or else use body trim adhesive.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ValcoOscar
If you have one made I can tig weld studs as Tom suggested.

Perhaps make a second, my buddy is working on his 914 V8. Shoot me cost if you find source.

Thanks
sb914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 18 2017, 12:13 PM) *

There was a member or 2 on here making custom CNC cut badges on here, who can probably do on for you, assuming that they're still making them now.

You'll have to get the mounting studs welded on them, or else use body trim adhesive.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

I tried with member here making them,but the thread is a year old
So he prob won't be making them!
Oscar I'll let you know if I source.
Thanks
euro911
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 18 2017, 02:51 PM) *

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Thanks
Ask Mike Mueller confused24.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2498424
Mueller
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 19 2017, 10:39 PM) *

QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 18 2017, 02:51 PM) *

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Thanks
Ask Mike Mueller confused24.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2498424

thanks for the plug Mark,

I sent Eddy a PM.

The adhesive would be my choice, but if we knew the spacing you want , the studs can be done as well. The ones in the picture are .125" thick, however I can make them thicker if you want, and change the scale so they are smaller or larger than the standard 20mm height.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.