Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how may chicks own a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Joe Bob
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ May 16 2005, 04:25 PM)

As I told them at Parade when she beat me yet again " I have been chasing her tail for 20 years, and I still have not caught it!"

Hmm, that would explain the lack of children..... cool_shades.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 18 2005, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ May 16 2005, 04:25 PM)

As I told them at Parade when she beat me yet again " I have been chasing her tail for 20 years, and I still have not caught it!"

Hmm, that would explain the lack of children..... cool_shades.gif

Actually that is by choice. That way I don't have to give up MY toys so the little rug rats can have theirs....... biggrin.gif

"I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!"

Joe Bob
Well....you are missing a lot of fun....
Thoward914
Clay,

Where have you and Betty been hiding? wavey.gif I have not seen ya'll at any PCA events lately.
I've been having fun get thrashed by Cody Sears. In the last couple autocrosses there has been eight 914's
showing up in class 2.

Travis
Lyressa Roberts
I bought one about 10 years ago and never got to drive it...I still can't figure out how I ended up losing that one...I think I furnished the money to buy it with the intention of driving it...then Brad took over fixed it up really nice...and then talked me into selling it...funny how I never saw a profit off of that one. Anyway, the guy who bought it drove it straight into a telephone pole and totalled it. That sucked.

Didn't get around to another one until 3 years ago. I was driving over 70 miles a day to and from work and needed something that got better gas mileage than the Tahoe, so I bought an Orange one. Then "Betsy" came up for sale, my silver one, and I jumped quickly...then sold the Orange one to Jenny, which found the guardrail (as mentioned earlier). "Betsy" is basically my daily driver...when it's in my possession. Brad finally got the new front suspension on it but it doesn't have brakes now (at least not good ones). May need a new (bigger) master cylinder before I get back in it...we'll see...hopefully SOOOONNNN!!!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Thoward914 @ May 18 2005, 08:30 PM)
Clay,

Where have you and Betty been hiding? wavey.gif I have not seen ya'll at any PCA events lately.
I've been having fun get thrashed by Cody Sears. In the last couple autocrosses there has been eight 914's
showing up in class 2.

Travis

Life and a new job have interfered with my Porsche activities. Plus I am trying to get my 914 up and running for the MUSR.

You and Robin are going, aren't you?

dlee1967
I got tired of hearing all the grief about how I spend so much time in the garage working on cars, so I built a 914 for my wife as her Friday car. 1972 with Chevy 350. She will drive it to the MUSR and I will trailer the caged track car. Both will be driven to all events. I am hoping that I can get her to attend the autocross school, but she is resisting. Maybe if another lady was also driving? David Lee in Houston........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.