Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Allan
Didn't this get resolved yet???
rhodyguy
a picture is worth a thousand words. here's some reading for those behind in their studies.

k
Toast
Wholey Sheat!

Kevin, sorry man. sad.gif Your too cool of a guy for this to happen to.
Glad someone here at the club was able to help you out.
clap.gif

Now, waiting for a check from Type4......... dry.gif
rhodyguy
it'll be a long wait for that check i fear. is that the sky falling? no, it's the state of california. WHAM!!! smile.gif

k
Toast
Watch it now. I'm still in that state! unsure.gif

Well, hope all is taken care of PROMPTLY!

Hope to see you again soon Kevin, probably at WCC06! drunk.gif
rhodyguy
i know you lurk stromberg and i'm also am aware of your lastest case of deceptive theivery. you idiot!! are you addicted to heroin and you are complelled to steal from people? or is it just your nature? i'm watching you.

k
URY914
ohmy.gif
tat2dphreak
'sup now?!
jonwatts
Yeah, when do we get to hear the State of the Onion?

(yes, I've been waiting weeks to use that line)
rhodyguy
i thought i had told you in a pm. so, what will happen is.... after the 2.0 is in the 75', i'll being doing this to the onion. pulling off the tin, pulling and inspecting the heads, determining the cr, inspecting the cyl as best i can, checking valve train geometry, checking the endplay, seeing if i can "read the cam", renewing the main seals, renewing the p.r. tube seals, plugging the missing air injecting plugs/bolts, replacing the f-ed up flywheel, replacing missing/f-ed up engine tin. while i'm in there might as well inspect the lifters. might just be easier to rebuild the whole thing. or drain the oil and give to al blose for a new boat anchor. biggrin.gif so much for a "put on your carbs and install in your car" engine. confused24.gif blow me stromberg.

k
Jake Raby
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Aug 25 2005, 05:40 AM)
i'm watching you.

k

Yeah- I've been watching him for the past 4 months......

Anyone wanna know the last time he took a crap???

The best thing about it is that he hasn't a clue- He'd never guess how or who has the eyeballs on him...

jonwatts
It's been obvious since day one that the StromBurgler needs to be shown the light. Thanks for helping him see it.

Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ May 14 2005, 04:20 PM)
I always like to grind a bad starter so it customizes the flywheel! Iknow, they use a bug starter so it didn't catch the whole flywheel gear....

Hmm, got some 75-76 heads there Kevin that someone adapted with JB Weld. Real nice, so it was blowing crap all over the nice clean enginebay.

Is this the 2056 motor you bought???

A bug starter won't even turn, much less not fully engage the flywheel, which it would, BTW, if it had a front support, which it doesn't, which is why it won't turn. Why do you guys keep repeating this TOTALLY BOGUS and unsuppportable misinformation?
The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ May 14 2005, 04:45 PM)
I see the wire, WTF is that?

Why is the motor so oily if it only has 3k on it??? idea.gif

It's the tab of a helicoil ........................ The Cap'n
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ May 15 2005, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 15 2005, 01:06 AM)

That's my offer!

See, he's a genie.

M

agree.gif

Careful Ron....you're going to ruin "SLITS'" reputation as an asshole. wink.gif biggrin.gif

P.S. - Thanks again for the seat support!! beerchug.gif
914werke
So Kev are we to understand the offending motor has made its way back to the land of rust and in back in your possesion?
rhodyguy
yes rich. the onion has been back for sometime. no way can it be put in my car without going through it pretty exstensively. me bringing this thread back up is about a totally unrelated matter that has come to my attention. well, sort of related, as stromberg is up to his despicable(so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation; syn see CONTEMPTIBLE) ways again. blatantly so.

k
Sammy
I musta missed it. what is the alleged scumbag stromberg.gif up to this time?
MartyYeoman
Yea, Inquiring minds want to know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.