Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: roller project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
'73-914kid
Looking for a project car for my wife.. early is preferred, but not that important, doesnt need an engine or gearbox, or an interior. Would prefer no MAJOR cancerous rust but a little bit is fine.

SoCal area is prefered. Let me know what you have.
76-914
Don't forget, Schanz's auction. Whenever it is.............. dry.gif
mjrrti
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 15 2017, 03:14 PM) *

Looking for a project car for my wife.. early is preferred, but not that important, doesnt need an engine or gearbox, or an interior. Would prefer no MAJOR cancerous rust but a little bit is fine.

I just listed my house and want to unload 10 years worth of 914 stuff I have collected. I wanted to sell it in 1 lump but if you want to come look and make an offer I have a 74 that needs floorboard work under the seats. Longs are pretty good. Battery tray still there. It has a current Arizona title and reg. I can email more pics or take new and text them after work in AM. I also have a stripped parts car and a pretty darn clean 70 with a 2.0 and a sideshift plus all kinds of parts. I live in Oak Hills at the top of Cajon Pass maybe an hour from Pomona. I work part time and home after 12:30 most days. I haven't posted much but will try to post a picture of it. Click to view attachment
'73-914kid
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Aug 15 2017, 09:23 PM) *

QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 15 2017, 03:14 PM) *

I just listed my house and want to unload 10 years worth of 914 stuff I have collected. I wanted to sell it in 1 lump but if you want to come look and make an offer I have a 74 that needs floorboard work under the seats. Longs are pretty good. Battery tray still there. It has a current Arizona title and reg. I can email more pics or take new and text them after work in AM. I also have a stripped parts car and a pretty darn clean 70 with a 2.0 and a sideshift plus all kinds of parts. I live in Oak Hills at the top of Cajon Pass maybe an hour from Pomona. I work part time and home after 12:30 most days. I haven't posted much but will try to post a picture of it. Click to view attachment

Pm sent. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.