Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TurboWalt
Add me to the list when sets are available.

Walt
clapeza
QUOTE(yello914 @ Apr 8 2011, 04:46 PM) *

--------------------------------LATEST UPDATE---------------------------------------

Carpet rails have been fabricated/anodized and are ready to ship.

Thresholds are being fabricated as we speak and should be ready for anodizing mid next week. Anodizing will require 1-2 days.

I am expecting to have completed kits ready late next week and will be sending every interested member an email for shipping/payment details.

Thanks again to all for your continued patience and support!!

Best Regards, Raul

Any chance of just getting a single carpet rail?

Chester
wky930
I'm interested in 2 sets and my preference is the black anodized ones.
mharmon
Hi Raul,

I'm interested in a complete set as well.

Thanks.

Mike
cconcepcion
I'm in for a set-black anodized please.
I'm @ 85383- Peoria, Az
Mike Knox
Hi Raul!!

You wrote
"Carpet rails have been fabricated/anodized and are ready to ship. Thresholds are being fabricated as we speak and should be ready for anodizing mid next week. Anodizing will require 1-2 days. I am expecting to have completed kits ready late next week and will be sending every interested member an email for shipping/payment details. Thanks again to all for your continued patience and support!!
Best Regards, Raul"

I'm still interested in a set of carpet rails. I was thinking in terms of brushed aluminum. Is that available? My carpet is charcoal gray, and my car is wine purple with gray trim on the outside and gray leather with purple leather trim on the inside. What would you recommend?

Just let me know when and where and how much I owe you!!

THANKS!!!

Mike
pilothyer
Hello Raul.....I definitely want two complete sets as soon as I can get them........Please let me know when to pay.
Jerry
yello914
QUOTE(clapeza @ Apr 9 2011, 04:01 PM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Apr 8 2011, 04:46 PM) *

--------------------------------LATEST UPDATE---------------------------------------

Carpet rails have been fabricated/anodized and are ready to ship.

Thresholds are being fabricated as we speak and should be ready for anodizing mid next week. Anodizing will require 1-2 days.

I am expecting to have completed kits ready late next week and will be sending every interested member an email for shipping/payment details.

Thanks again to all for your continued patience and support!!

Best Regards, Raul

Any chance of just getting a single carpet rail?

Chester

PM sent
yello914
QUOTE(Mike Knox @ Apr 16 2011, 03:53 PM) *

Hi Raul!!

You wrote
"Carpet rails have been fabricated/anodized and are ready to ship. Thresholds are being fabricated as we speak and should be ready for anodizing mid next week. Anodizing will require 1-2 days. I am expecting to have completed kits ready late next week and will be sending every interested member an email for shipping/payment details. Thanks again to all for your continued patience and support!!
Best Regards, Raul"

I'm still interested in a set of carpet rails. I was thinking in terms of brushed aluminum. Is that available? My carpet is charcoal gray, and my car is wine purple with gray trim on the outside and gray leather with purple leather trim on the inside. What would you recommend?

Just let me know when and where and how much I owe you!!

THANKS!!!

Mike

PM SENT
Towarish
Did anybody get the new treshholds yet ????
Mike Knox
icon_bump.gif

Hi Raul!!

I got your PM, and sent the $$$ for the carpet rails. I'll let you know when they arrive.

YPAF!!

Mike
yello914
QUOTE(Mike Knox @ May 10 2011, 01:30 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Hi Raul!!

I got your PM, and sent the $$$ for the carpet rails. I'll let you know when they arrive.

YPAF!!

Mike

Thanks for your order Mike, your parts will ship tomorrow morning via Fed Ex.

I will send you a PM tomorrow with all the shipping details.

Best Regards, Raul
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Towarish @ May 5 2011, 01:04 PM) *

I got mine on Friday. I would have gotten it Thursday bit it was sent FedEx with my signature required. I was napping, the driver wouldn't accept my wife's signature.
I put it on in about 1/2 an hour yesterday. It looks great! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure all that security is necessary though... dry.gif

Overall, a great product!
yello914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 14 2011, 03:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Towarish @ May 5 2011, 01:04 PM) *

I got mine on Friday. I would have gotten it Thursday bit it was sent FedEx with my signature required. I was napping, the driver wouldn't accept my wife's signature.
I put it on in about 1/2 an hour yesterday. It looks great! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure all that security is necessary though... dry.gif

Overall, a great product!

Thanks for the positive feedback and sorry for the inconvenience with FedEx.

Best Regards, Raul
Mike Knox
icon_bump.gif
Raul

I got mine today via Fedex. My deliverer, who is easy on the eyes BTW, did not require a signature. wub.gif

These things are BEAUTIFUL!! drooley.gif

I'll be putting them on the car this coming week just before I reinstall my seats. driving.gif

My project is almost done. cheer.gif

Raul, thanks for creating this fabulous accessory. Actually, it's more of a necessity than accessory. smilie_pokal.gif

THANKS AGAIN!! aktion035.gif

Mike
yello914
QUOTE(Mike Knox @ May 14 2011, 05:23 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
Raul

I got mine today via Fedex. My deliverer, who is easy on the eyes BTW, did not require a signature. wub.gif

These things are BEAUTIFUL!! drooley.gif

I'll be putting them on the car this coming week just before I reinstall my seats. driving.gif

My project is almost done. cheer.gif

Raul, thanks for creating this fabulous accessory. Actually, it's more of a necessity than accessory. smilie_pokal.gif

THANKS AGAIN!! aktion035.gif

Mike

Mike, glad to hear your parts arrived as promised and thank you very much for the positive feedback and for posting!!

Cheers, Raul
echocanyons
To anyone considering these.... These are a top notch reproductions that have a very stock finish. I am very happy to get these and it as more than worth the wait.

Thanks again Raul beer.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Raul,

I received the package a few days ago, But just opened it now and oh they are beautiful! They are top notch craftsmanship.

They are going to make someone very happy when they win them at WCR 2011! Thank you very much!!!
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 21 2011, 09:13 PM) *

Raul,

I received the package a few days ago, But just opened it now and oh they are beautiful! They are top notch craftsmanship.

They are going to make someone very happy when they win them at WCR 2011! Thank you very much!!!

I haven't seen them in person yet Raul. I know they will be ahuge hit at WCR. Thanks so much for your contribution. Wish you could be there to see the smile on one lucky teener's face biggrin.gif
yello914
QUOTE(JRust @ May 24 2011, 09:00 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 21 2011, 09:13 PM) *

Raul,

I haven't seen them in person yet Raul. I know they will be ahuge hit at WCR. Thanks so much for your contribution. Wish you could be there to see the smile on one lucky teener's face biggrin.gif

Thanks again Jamie and to all who were kind enough to provide positive feedback. I know these parts took way too long to produce so thank you all again for hanging in there and for the continued support!

Wish I could make it to this years WCR but my seven year old kid is just getting started with the all-star baseball team so we are in for a busy spring/summer season.

Cheers!

Raul

LotusJoe
Raul,
Got my thresholds an carpet rails yesterday. Very nice quality and well made.
Thanks!!
Joe Irwin
jimzrx
Would like to order a set with the brushed aluminum.
Jim
yello914
QUOTE(jimzrx @ Jun 13 2011, 06:47 PM) *

Would like to order a set with the brushed aluminum.
Jim

PM sent

Thanks
fernando Flamenco
Would like to order a set in satin black. Texas 78575. Fernando.
yello914
QUOTE(fernando Flamenco @ Jun 16 2011, 06:08 PM) *

Would like to order a set in satin black. Texas 78575. Fernando.

Fernando, you're in luck.. I have one more black anodize kit ready to ship.

PM sent

Thanks, Raul
Towarish
I was really surprised about the excellent quality of your product. Now I need more for me and my friends. ....and believe me or not : 1 set goes into a 916 !

pm sent
yello914
QUOTE(Towarish @ Jun 17 2011, 02:31 PM) *

I was really surprised about the excellent quality of your product. Now I need more for me and my friends. ....and believe me or not : 1 set goes into a 916 !

pm sent

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

I am honored to hear these parts are worthy enough to go into a 916 !!!

PM Sent -

Cheers,
Raul
Harpo
I would like to order a set in satin black also. Please PM me with the details.

Thanks

David aka Harpo

yello914
QUOTE(Harpo @ Sep 25 2011, 03:09 PM) *

I would like to order a set in satin black also. Please PM me with the details.

Thanks

David aka Harpo

PM SENT
Harpo
I just received my today, they look great

David
wky930
I would like to order two sets of black thresholds.
yello914
QUOTE(wky930 @ Oct 10 2011, 02:05 AM) *

I would like to order two sets of black thresholds.

PM SENT
yello914
icon_bump.gif

STILL AVAILABLE..
boogie_man
Just got my engine bolt kit !!! Very nice workmanship, thanks !!
yello914
icon_bump.gif
johnpierre
QUOTE(yello914 @ May 18 2005, 12:16 PM) *

NEW reproduced aluminum threshold plates and carpet rails for your Porsche 914-6 or 914-4. They are made out of the same high quality 6063 billet aluminum the factory used over 30 years ago and have also been commercial clear anodized for added finish protection. Holes were drilled & countersunk with a CNC machine so they are precise and accurate. Countless hours went into die engineering and nothing was spared to reproduce these hard to find items.

Replace those beat up thresholds & carpet rails and give your 914 a clean update! I guarantee you will be happy every time you open your car door.

Sets are sold for $150 (shipping included). This includes all four pieces. Will ship worldwide.

hello yello 914
are these still avaliable?
yello914
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Jan 18 2013, 11:35 AM) *

NEW reproduced aluminum threshold plates and carpet rails for your Porsche 914-6 or 914-4. They are made out of the same high quality 6063 billet aluminum the factory used over 30 years ago and have also been commercial clear anodized for added finish protection. Holes were drilled & countersunk with a CNC machine so they are precise and accurate. Countless hours went into die engineering and nothing was spared to reproduce these hard to find items.

Replace those beat up thresholds & carpet rails and give your 914 a clean update! I guarantee you will be happy every time you open your car door.

Sets are sold for $150 (shipping included). This includes all four pieces. Will ship worldwide.

hello yello 914

Still available. Thanks for the inquiry.
johnpierre
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jan 22 2013, 09:33 PM) *

hello yello 914

just wanted to let everyone know that i just received door thresholds and carpet rails this past weekend. shipping was fast, and the product look f'n great. i can't wait to install these. pic to follow. thank you yello 914 for this great product. jp.

yello914
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Feb 5 2013, 04:28 PM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Jan 22 2013, 09:33 PM) *

hello yello 914

just wanted to let everyone know that i just received door thresholds and carpet rails this past weekend. shipping was fast, and the product look f'n great. i can't wait to install these. pic to follow. thank you yello 914 for this great product. jp.

Thanks for the positive feedback JP!! Looking forward to some pics of your restored interior! Cheers, RP
Babydogforme@me.com
Please put me on the list for some Threshold plates
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.