Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
yello914
NEW reproduced aluminum threshold plates and carpet rails for your Porsche 914-6 or 914-4. They are made out of the same high quality 6063 billet aluminum the factory used over 30 years ago and have also been commercial clear anodized for added finish protection. Holes were drilled & countersunk with a CNC machine so they are precise and accurate. Countless hours went into die engineering and nothing was spared to reproduce these hard to find items.

Replace those beat up thresholds & carpet rails and give your 914 a clean update! I guarantee you will be happy every time you open your car door.

Sets are sold for $150 (shipping included). This includes all four pieces. Will ship worldwide.
yello914
ITEMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
kconway
Bumpin this up just in case. I've seen these and the fit and finish is fantastic.

Kevin
yello914
QUOTE(kconway @ Feb 28 2007, 08:01 PM) *

Bumpin this up just in case. I've seen these and the fit and finish is fantastic.

Kevin

Thanks for the positive feedback Kevin thumb3d.gif
kconway
Can I get these in a black powdercoat finish?

Kevin
yello914
QUOTE(kconway @ Mar 1 2007, 07:37 AM) *

Kevin

What finish are you looking for? Flat, Satin, Gloss ??
kconway
QUOTE(yello914 @ Mar 2 2007, 12:53 PM) *

Kevin

I think satin would probably match the plastic pieces the best.
yello914
QUOTE(kconway @ Mar 3 2007, 07:44 AM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Mar 2 2007, 12:53 PM) *

Kevin

I think satin would probably match the plastic pieces the best.

Kevin, for cost effective reasons, I will need to check with my plater to see if he is willing to add a couple of sets to an upcoming "black-satin finish" run. I'm waiting on a bunch of sets I sent out to be clear anodized so I will follow up with him in the morning and will keep you posted. Thanks again for your inquiry.

RP
kconway
Cool, let me know. You getting the "silver car" together yet? By the way, was that a silver metallic paint? I'd like to get Pony to give me an estimate on body and paint work. My car is Alaska Blue Metallic and I heard metallics are a little tougher to spray.

Kevin
yello914
QUOTE(kconway @ Mar 5 2007, 09:26 PM) *

Cool, let me know. You getting the "silver car" together yet? By the way, was that a silver metallic paint? I'd like to get Pony to give me an estimate on body and paint work. My car is Alaska Blue Metallic and I heard metallics are a little tougher to spray.

Kevin

Silver project is currently on hold as we prep an original 1973 2.0 for this weekends Porsche swap meet in Costa Mesa. You may want to take a look at this car as it is nearly unmolested and in excellent shape. I have all the original paperwork (service records, original window sticker, purchase agreement from Rusnak Porsche in Pasadena and so on). Color is Delphi Green with black interior). This car looks like it's been sitting in a time capsule (no cracks or rips in the interior and the paint is original not a respray).

RP
bd1308
Still available?
Luke M
Send me a pm when these become available for sale. Thanks,
Luke
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(yello914 @ May 18 2005, 01:16 PM) *

NEW reproduced aluminum threshold plates and carpet rails for your Porsche 914-6 or 914-4. They are made out of the same high quality 6063 billet aluminum the factory used over 30 years ago. Holes were drilled & countersunk with a CNC machine so they are precise and accurate. Countless hours went into die engineering and nothing was spared to reproduce these hard to find items.

Replace those beat up thresholds & carpet rails and give your 914 a clean update! I guarantee you will be happy every time you open your car door.

Sets are sold for $150 plus shipping. This includes all four pieces. Will ship worldwide.

Truly a fabulous product and highly recommended. We will post some pictures as we install a set on the 916!!!!
yello914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 6 2007, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ May 18 2005, 01:16 PM) *

NEW reproduced aluminum threshold plates and carpet rails for your Porsche 914-6 or 914-4. They are made out of the same high quality 6063 billet aluminum the factory used over 30 years ago. Holes were drilled & countersunk with a CNC machine so they are precise and accurate. Countless hours went into die engineering and nothing was spared to reproduce these hard to find items.

Sets are sold for $150 plus shipping. This includes all four pieces. Will ship worldwide.

Truly a fabulous product and highly recommended. We will post some pictures as we install a set on the 916!!!!

Thanks for the compliment and your recommendation Dr. 914 ! biggrin.gif
RSWannabe
Do you have these available now? I need a set for my six rebuild.
woobn8r
Any more Black Satin sets available?

Please PM me if they are (or will be)

Cheers,

Sean
yello914
I'm hoping to have complete sets available in a week or so.

The plater I've used in the past has been lagging and has promised to have them ready in a week.

I will keep you all posted -

Thank you all for being patient!

yelo914
kconway
Rudy,
I never heard back from you whether or not the black satin powdercoat is available and at what cost. Any info on that?

Kevin
turbo914v8
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 23 2007, 09:11 PM) *

Rudy,
I never heard back from you whether or not the black satin powdercoat is available and at what cost. Any info on that?

Kevin

I would be interesyed in a set of the black satin powdercoat. Please PM me if this gets off of the ground.
burton73
I still need a set for my 914-6 if you have me on the list.

Bob Burton

burtonplastics@aol.com
seanery
I'm in for a set....PM me if/when available.

-sean
bob
I'm in for a set as well....
-bob
kconway
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 23 2007, 07:11 PM) *

Rudy,

Kevin

Rudy/Frank,
What up with these? Any black yet?

Kevin
fgregg
Let me know when you have the thresholds in stock again. Do you have the stainless screws also?
F Gregg
fgregg
QUOTE(fgregg @ May 22 2007, 09:28 AM) *

Let me know when you have the thresholds in stock again. Do you have the stainless screws also?
F Gregg

I want to order a set of the threshold sills and a set of the hardware with SS screws. I do not use Pay Pal but will send a money order. Address? Total charge?
Frank Gregg
burton73
Any word!!
burton73
Hi Raul,

Got my set. They are great. I took them into work and opened the box and put the set I got used for $50. Next to yours. Yours looked so perfect that I tried to glass bead the used ones to sell them and they did not come out very good. Yours are so good and will make my car just like new with the rest of my restoration. All the markings are in the right place when I matched them up on the table.

Very, very happy with them.

Bob Burton
McMark
I just got the set for the WCR raffle, and let me well you these things are accurate and beautiful. These are extremely top notch parts. If you're thinking of buying used, put the money towards these instead.
turbo914v8
Hey, how can I get a set of these in black?
yello914
QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ Jun 7 2007, 01:01 PM) *

I'm hoping to have the black powdercoated sets available real soon. I just finished a large amount of clear anodized and will now focus on the black powdercoated parts.

Thanks for being patient.

Regards,
yelo914
turbo914v8
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 7 2007, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ Jun 7 2007, 01:01 PM) *

I'm hoping to have the black powdercoated sets available real soon. I just finished a large amount of clear anodized and will now focus on the black powdercoated parts.

Thanks for being patient.

Regards,
yelo914

OK great. Thanks for the quick reply. I will continue to wait patiently.
neo914-6
Any silver sets avail, how do I pay for them? I asked about these last year. smile.gif
Luke M
Just ordered a set.
type.gif
thumb3d.gif
yello914
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jun 8 2007, 08:27 AM) *

Any silver sets avail, how do I pay for them? I asked about these last year. smile.gif

The aluminum pcs are clear anodized and the pcs do look silver in color.

As for payment, you can pay via PayPal (yeloporsch@aol.com) or mail a money order.

Thanks for the inquiry neo. PS - You have one kelw 914! thumb3d.gif

Best Regards,
yelo914
yello914
QUOTE(Luke M @ Jun 8 2007, 12:28 PM) *

Just ordered a set.
type.gif
thumb3d.gif

Thank you for your business Luke! cool.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 8 2007, 02:55 PM) *

As for payment, you can pay via PayPal (yeloporsch@aol.com) or mail a money order.

Best Regards,
yelo914

PayPal sent,

How do they hold up to nicks? If the powdercoated black are available, I'd prefer those. Where do I get new screws or rivets?

Thanks!
yello914
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jun 9 2007, 08:00 AM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 8 2007, 02:55 PM) *

Best Regards,
yelo914

PayPal sent,

How do they hold up to nicks? If the powdercoated black are available, I'd prefer those. Where do I get new screws or rivets?

Thanks!

Parts do tend to nick as they have very fine lines (serrations) running across the entire length. The anodize process simply helps prevent the aluminum from oxidizing. I will be sending out a few sets to be powdercoated next week and am hoping the paint is not too thick, filling in the serrations. huh.gif

I will keep you and a few other members posted.

Thank you for your business. Raul

Luke M
I just received my set and I must say they look great. clap56.gif
Very nice product and cant wait to put these on. thumb3d.gif
Thanks Raul for this great product. aktion035.gif
Luke
yello914
QUOTE(Luke M @ Jun 28 2007, 07:22 AM) *

I just received my set and I must say they look great. clap56.gif
Very nice product and cant wait to put these on. thumb3d.gif
Thanks Raul for this great product. aktion035.gif
Luke

Thanks for the positive feedback and for your business Luke! thumb3d.gif

Raul
Lavanaut
Anyone have any pics of these installed?

Thanks beerchug.gif
STL914
Any idea how much a set with gold anodizing would be? Thinking of matching the gold "914" rear panel emblem.
yello914
QUOTE(STL914 @ Jul 18 2007, 03:54 PM) *

Any idea how much a set with gold anodizing would be? Thinking of matching the gold "914" rear panel emblem.

Thanks for the inquiry STL914. I wish I could help but the outfit I use to plate only does commercial clear.

Best I could do is offer you an unfinished set and you would need to find a local plater to do the gold anodize.

Best Regards,
yelo914
GaroldShaffer
received my set last week. A+++ product and service. Thank you! beerchug.gif thumb3d.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Jul 11 2007, 03:04 PM) *

Anyone have any pics of these installed?

Thanks beerchug.gif

icon_bump.gif
woobn8r
I know it's been asked a few times before...."black available yet?"

Thanks,

S
spaceshuttle
Bought and received a set of Raul's Sill plates. Great service and an even better product. It is quite obvious that these are a labor of love.

Thanks Raul,
Larry C.
Twise
These are graet - I need in black for my six conversion. Ready to paypal now...
RSWannabe
Payment sent for a set of sliver thresholds. Look forward to receiving them.
Twise
Got mine yesterday - They are gorgeous. Thanks for the quick shipping.
turbo914v8
Great now available in black ready please PM me with details. I need a set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.