Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the Great 2017 Knob group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
VaccaRabite

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that took part in this run of knobs. The past couple years has been rough, and seeing people happy with the stuff I make goes a hell of a long way.

All of the second run knobs shipped yesterday. Some of you may start getting them as early as today.

As much as I like making these things, its always a relief when they are shipped off. They always take longer, start to finish, then I expect them too and they tie up a lot of time around the holidays.

I am considering partnering with one of our vendors in the future for these. That could work out really well for everyone.

Thanks again everyone!

Zach
ConeDodger
No Zach. Thank you for sharing your talent. aktion035.gif
SKL1
Mine came today- look great! Can't wait to "install." My son liked them too- probably trying to figure out a way to put one on his GT3...
abes914
Thank you Zach for sharing this to the 914 world!
I received mine yesterday. I can't wait to install in my car.
ConeDodger
I think I read somewhere that Zach was going to produce these to be sold through one of the vendors. So probably no more group buys? Anyway, Here is mine installed. Thanks again Zach for sharing your skill!
mepstein
I bought 3 so I’m set for a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.