Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 hats?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
I went to the mall yesterday and they had one of those booths that embroider hats, so I went home and got a couple designs (1 with text, 1 without). The one with text would have been too small to read, so I did a couple without text.

Pretty nice, I think.
seanery
here's a yellow one. I'm thinking about selling this one on ebay.
Matt914MI
Put me down for this one:
IPB Image
What would the approx. cost be for this? And I would prefer a cloth adjustment strap, if that's possible. Plastic and velcro wear out a LOT faster.
Qarl
I'll by the yellow one now... "Buy It Now"

Karl
Aaron Cox
why not flexfit? do you have khaki?
seanery
karl, there's a smudge on it, and it's kind of wrinkled. I paid $17 for it, I'm not looking to make any $ on it.
boxstr
Looks great, what about 914world.com across the back over the opening for the adjustment.
CCLINKARKLUBLAND
seanery
I like that idea craig.
Malmz
Funny, I just found this thread. I had a few of these made a few months ago...
markb
I love it, Steve! What do ya want for one of those? I think I qualify for So.Cal. I hope. biggrin.gif
Malmz
Sorry, no extras. If I ever run them again I'll let you know. The image is on file at the embrodery shop so they can do shirt and stuff too.

Hey, you already got a leaky bottle of Malm wine!

sm
Malmz
Oops, I saw a blue car and thought you were Lawrence... He got a bottle of wine when he bought a 911 from me... no cheese though...

sm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.