Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 racing video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
http://www.patwilliamsracing.com/2.61tt.htm
bottom right. watch the video.

anyone know the 914 racer toward the end?
Mueller
here is some 914 content...this twin-turbo motor would rock in a 914 !!!!!

user posted image
TimT
Ive seen Pat Williams cars up close and personal, the guy does amazing work. I believe he also built a 2.1L turbo 6, which is a project on my to-do list beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
He passed that 914 like it was standing still. unsure.gif
Mueller
Hey Tim,

venture a guess on the HP of this 2.61 turbo motor???
d914
mckensie car I believe, gt4r, blew his tranny is what i heard. 2.8liter VERY FRIGGING FAST 914 when running... 1:31;s at RA. rest of class about 1:35-39's
TimT

Id guess less than 500 perhaps more than 400..Pat told me the numbers on the 2.1, but I think this 2.6 is a new build..

FWIW we havent really been able to pin down the output of our 3.8..we can hardly hold the car on the dyno..we start losing grip at about 560 RWHP once whhel slip starts on the rollers all data is useless

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (TimT @ May 20 2005, 05:19 PM)

Id guess less than 500 perhaps more than 400..Pat told me the numbers on the 2.1, but I think this 2.6 is a new build..

FWIW we havent really been able to pin down the output of our 3.8..we can hardly hold the car on the dyno..we start losing grip at about 560 RWHP once whhel slip starts on the rollers all data is useless

ive seen a similar instance.....

a supra dyno video. ~1200 HP
they had 4 guys sitting in the trunk trying to get the power to the rollers LOL

and it buried the speedo and the tach still.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.