Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adjustable perches and 175lb springs ...rock!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
My car turns now!!!! Rich and the guys at HPH installed new 175lb Eibach springs and adjustable pearches for me today along fixing my brakes with new rotors and Porterfield r-4 pads. Took a few fast uphill corners where my car has typically pushed all the way around the turn and the front end just tucked in and held. Yee haw! I'll see if its too much this weekend at Marina, but I still have a lot of adjustment left in my front 22mm bar. Car didnt bounce around any more with the new 175 lb springs than with my 140 lb springs on my trip up the twisty mountain road to my house. I think I made a very good decision going with heavier rear springs. Thanks again to HPH for getting me set!

...So a car that turns and can stop is worth how many seconds in a AX?

Nathan and Trekkor nice seeing you guys there today.
Mueller
did you go with the perch kit from Coleman Racing or did you get everything from Rich??

i need to order a kit soon for my Konis that I plan on getting in the next few weeks....
grantsfo
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 20 2005, 04:57 PM)
did you go with the perch kit from Coleman Racing or did you get everything from Rich??

i need to order a kit soon for my Konis that I plan on getting in the next few weeks....

Went with the kits Rich sells.
Trekkor
yessssss!

The Eibach on Koni's with the Ground Control threaded collar seems to be the hot set-up.

Now Grant will beat me, too. dry.gif

KT
grantsfo
QUOTE (trekkor @ May 20 2005, 06:25 PM)
yessssss!

The Eibach on Koni's with the Ground Control threaded collar seems to be the hot set-up.

Now Grant will beat me, too. dry.gif

KT

Naw were pretty closely matched. My car is lighter, but you'll get me on the straights with about ...what twice as much HP? We need to gang up on Nathan. Maybe I can distract him when you let the air out of his tires! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.