Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marina A/X
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Demick
QUOTE (grantsfo @ May 24 2005, 10:54 AM)
OK Trekkor this might motivate you! RS Racing still has some of those $109.20 A3S04 Hoosiers left. ..and guess who just ordered some. monkeydance.gif

Me too! monkeydance.gif
J P Stein
Hay Bill, I wore off them purple stickers this last weekend.....eat your heart out laugh.gif
Randal
Me too!

At that price I'd buy two sets as they are normally about $190-200.

They will last you about 60 minutes of autoxing.

Who ever said about 1 second is pretty close for the the Marina, all other things being equal.

J P Stein
*******Warning, Bench Racin' Here*******

Ok,OK, all you PCA pukes are a buncha' heros, now, you wanna come play with the big dogs?......SCCA production line AX. Only 4 runs to find out what REAL AX is all about. The good news is that the SCCA doesn't believe that AX is an exercise in navagation. If you need 5-7 runs to learn a course tho, don't bother.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Sh...hriners2005.htm

OK, I'm done laugh.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE (J P Stein @ May 24 2005, 06:21 PM)
*******Warning, Bench Racin' Here*******

Ok,OK, all you PCA pukes are a buncha' heros, now, you wanna come play with the big dogs?......SCCA production line AX. Only 4 runs to find out what REAL AX is all about. The good news is that the SCCA doesn't believe that AX is an exercise in navagation. If you need 5-7 runs to learn a course tho, don't bother.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Sh...hriners2005.htm

OK, I'm done laugh.gif

I'd have to run my Toyota Echo and toast a few Honda Civics in stock improved. biggrin.gif

Dont get me wrong but Nor Cal Zone 7 is pretty darn competitive for PCA. Yeah its not SCCA, but I have seen a few SCCA drivers show up for events and not get close to TTOD at PCA events here.

nine14cats
Hey JP,

How'd you like them slicks?....car is different with the 300lbs gone, huh?...

You're gonna like it alot. Just wait till you get used to the car again....you'll be alot faster than before.

You got a limited slip in there?

Bill P.

(jealous of you getting to run your sticky buns! laugh.gif )
J P Stein
Bill:
It is only 200lbs lighter, the slicks are great , no LSD, and I'm already faster biggrin.gif
Hopefully I haven't peaked laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.