Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sir Andy, You avatar is outragous!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
When was that picture taken! That's cool! wub.gif Looks like your stepping over the cones instead of driving around them! lol2.gif
SirAndy
see this thread ...
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=31784

biggrin.gif Andy

PS: and that was *not* the highest lift i had that day! unsure.gif

user posted image
Brad Roberts
A non-caged car would have flexed. laugh.gif

Cool shot.

B
rick 918-S
Thanks for the link. I can't keep up with the speed reading! wacko.gif I know your car isn't supposed to do that but it's really wild! Must have been a handful!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ May 23 2005, 11:23 PM)
A non-caged car would have flexed. laugh.gif

now that you mention it ...

the (body of the) car actually looks flat, no flex i can see.
guess the money for the cage was well spent ...

biggrin.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ May 23 2005, 11:26 PM)
Must have been a handful!

actually, surprisingly NO ...

i was fighting understeer just like before with the normal tires, but those schlicks just stuck!
right before that pic, i just had lifted throttle to turn the car and then was back on *full throttle* around that cone! (and in case you're wondering, no i did NOT hit that cone)

another weird thing ...
when the car is standing still, i can hardly turn the front wheels, but as soon as i get moving, the steering is actually *easier* than my street tires, it almost feels like power steering ...
wacko.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Damn. I'm now wondering if those rear springs are less than 180's. They looks like 140's.

B
nebreitling
i don't know... in pushing down the rear of the car, it was firmer than my 140's. but that's a terrible gauge.
xitspd
Andy,

ohmy.gif Did you radio the control tower for permission before taking off?

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.