Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB - roll bar pad $175 - includes the screw covers too!(others charge $5 each for 13!)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
914-300Hemi
I am most likely in for one.
sfrenck
Curse you 914rubber!! Just when I thought I didn't need to buy anything more from you. headbang.gif

I'll be looking hard at this once you get the product ready for primetime.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 22 2017, 04:53 AM) *

Yes Rob,
You are the one that has been actually the driving force on this. The tool itself is about 50% done there are some technical issues we are addressing, but we will be able to make these relatively inexpensively, and here in the US.

Seriously, very excited these are on the horizon. Mark and Matt could practically write a book about the obstacles they’ve had to leap to produce this part. It even involves a factory fire! blink.gif
I’m sure you’ll be very glad to put these on the shelf and equally sure they’ll exceed expectations as usual.
raynekat
I'll likely take one.
rmdinmd
in for one
JoeD
I’m in for one.
914four
I am interested as well.

Kelvin
cary
I'm in for a set for my DD.
clapeza
Mark,

The way you're supporting this community is phenomenal!

If you posted an April Fool's listing for a Body in White, I'd probably have my credit card number entered before I noticed the date! (and I'd probably still hit "Send" just to be sure!!)

I even checked the website last night at midnight to see if you'd started the Black Friday sale 24 hours early. smile.gif
9won4
Please count me in! Thank you!
green914
Sign me up for one.
eric914
I'm in for one.
914dave
I'll take one for sure! It's such a visible part when the roof is off. Both of my ends are crap and the center is starting to peel up.
moorepower
I need one!
Mowog4
QUOTE(moorepower @ Nov 24 2017, 10:53 AM) *

I need one!

I want one
brownaar
One for me. Had to look at mine today and see the big crack in the middle.
domer914
I'm in for one!
mb911
Time to ebay my old one.. Gotta figure out how to safely remove the metal surrounds for the top hold downs.. Any tricks?
75914-L20C
Thanks Mark! Put me down for one.

Any plans to do the pad at the front under/inside of the targa top?
Mikey914
Yes it is year specific. so will do what does the greatest good 1st,

First, I intend to do the one at the top of the windshield 1st as it always gets damaged when the urethane is used in the windshield install.
mb911
Mark did the price get less expensive?? I must be seeing things? Either way that's awesome.
BeatNavy
It does seem like it came down in price. I'm in for two now.
stevend914
Pretty sure I need one, so count me in.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 29 2017, 04:30 PM) *

Mark did the price get less expensive?? I must be seeing things? Either way that's awesome.

You know who want to go head to head. I make mine here in the US, and will make them even if I loose money. Kind of rubs me the wrong way, so I'll dance.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 29 2017, 06:01 PM) *

You know who want to go head to head. I make mine here in the US, and will make them even if I loose money. Kind of rubs me the wrong way, so I'll dance.

pray.gif
first.gif

Jett
I’ll buy one as well.
mxkinn01
I'll take one too Mark. You guys are the best.
MasterCylinder
I'm in for one
relentless
I think I need one
djway

You know who once charged me $175 for Lugnuts. I had to get the credit card company involved to get my money back
mb911

This weekend going to dig mine out and ebay it.. Give me funds for your parts. Thanks for doing this..
11tenths
Even the replacement I bought last year has a crack...

headbang.gif

I'm in.

- Harry
jack20
Been wishing for this. I'm in for 1.
maf914
I am also in for this. Thanks, as always.
TravisNeff
I am in for one!
914dave
I'm in!
Mikey914
Been working on the master, still have some work to do but looks better. Not perfect yet.
cary
Me too .................. Start with one.
worn
QUOTE(cary @ Jan 6 2018, 07:24 AM) *

Me too .................. Start with one.

Me too.
gothspeed
I assume this pad will use aluminum or stainless instead of steel inside, like other stuff you make? smile.gif
Mikey914
Planning stainless. I'm actually working on them this next week. Could go aluminum, but depends on how well the material bonds on the bottom lip. Even the stock have delaminated on some I've seen. We are planning to perforate it to help. But have to test.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.