Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
Needed to clean up the listing to Black anodized Ere purchase

Theklink will probably move as we restoct
brownaar
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 23 2017, 01:23 PM) *

Also Launching a few new products.

One is the new improved back pad set.
Fiberglass is nice, but difficult to glue to and stapling is marginal.

The new plastic ones come with a lower daily price of $175 and for the Black Friday.
$94 Will do a GB on these at $99 but this sale is your best price will be the sale.

These you can glue to and staple like most upholsters prefer.

Looked for this a few times. Any idea when it will show up?
Thanks!
Aaron
Mikey914
Black thresholds anodized -
Under
Body-Interior Equipment Front (in the diagram)-
Shown as

Threashold Trim Black - PRE PURCHASE

http://shop.914rubber.com/Threashold-Trim-...BF914THT-B4.htm
76-914
QUOTE(brownaar @ Nov 24 2017, 04:21 PM) *

The new plastic ones come with a lower daily price of $175 and for the Black Friday.
$94 Will do a GB on these at $99 but this sale is your best price will be the sale.

Looked for this a few times. Any idea when it will show up?
Thanks!
Aaron

I didn't find it either.
Mikey914
I can see it on the back side, working on trying to get it in the Black Friday listing as well as the appropriate diagram section.
Chris914n6
IPB Image

Had to wait for a restock but all good now. biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
waiting for the high temp heater hose- it was out of stock at 12:15am eastern already poke.gif and the 99 othertimes ive been on to check , soooo maybe there are not any-- you are just teasing me! i am hoping you do not restock the bumper tops because i really need them foe the back date project but i really shouldnt.. o cant pass up a deal even if its a want not as much as a need but then so is the whole car rolleyes.gif headbang.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 24 2017, 07:04 PM) *

waiting for the high temp heater hose- it was out of stock at 12:15am eastern already poke.gif and the 99 othertimes ive been on to check , soooo maybe there are not any-- you are just teasing me! i am hoping you do not restock the bumper tops because i really need them foe the back date project but i really shouldnt.. o cant pass up a deal even if its a want not as much as a need but then so is the whole car rolleyes.gif headbang.gif

Restocked beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 25 2017, 12:07 AM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 24 2017, 07:04 PM) *

Restocked beerchug.gif

cheer.gif
ah,.... still doesnt show up, will check first thing in the morning
76-914
I think I placed 5 or 6 orders today. I would see something restocked, order it and lo and behold another item was restocked and so on and so on. And it ani't even Saturday yet. Mark got another Grand out of me this year. biggrin.gif
djway
Well Mike, I think you need to put some blankets on your couch because I think I am getting kicked out wink.gif
jim_hoyland
Got my first order in; gonna try again though; big thanks to Mark and Matt ! smile.gif
CMONNETT
Just placed an order and was able to score a much needed dashboard. Thanks for doing this guys!!
defianty
I ordered a huge amount earlier this morning for my restoration. I didn't plan on buying so much but couldn't resist laugh.gif I'm most grateful and I'm sure my car will be too.

I elected to pay over the phone as the quoted shipping price to the UK was eye watering. Hopefully I can sort something out a little more reasonable.

I appreciate it's the weekend now, when is the best time to call?

Thanks again guys.
mepstein
QUOTE(defianty @ Nov 25 2017, 10:14 AM) *

I ordered a huge amount earlier this morning for my restoration. I didn't plan on buying so much but couldn't resist laugh.gif I'm most grateful and I'm sure my car will be too.

I elected to pay over the phone as the quoted shipping price to the UK was eye watering. Hopefully I can sort something out a little more reasonable.

I appreciate it's the weekend now, when is the best time to call?

Thanks again guys.

Mark is great about figuring out reasonable shipping.
Calwaterbear

One of the reasons for random restocking. To give all a fair shot.

I'll post up the other item shortly.

Ok so I had to empty the house of 20 family members, so now I can get back to working on my 914. I really need/want this new backpad, but I can't seem to find it on the website - I looked in the black friday link, and the GB link, but i can't seem to find it. I have 5 or 6 other items ordcered, so - should I submit that order? add in the pad later? or did I miss out? just trying to figure it out.
defianty
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 25 2017, 03:55 PM) *

Mark is great about figuring out reasonable shipping.

That's great news as having to pay $500 in shipping would ruin my day. laugh.gif
Mikey914
Well i spoke with Matt the backpads should be up. I can confirm in a few hours when im done at the day job.

As far as shipping goes we have held the friday items and will be combining Monday and refunding to bring the costs to actual. We do not use shipping as a profit center.

Also a few more big thicket items will list today too, so its not over.
Thanks to all for stopping by.
Mark
nditiz1
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2017, 08:17 AM) *

Well i spoke with Matt the backpads should be up. I can confirm in a few hours when im done at the day job.

As far as shipping goes we have held the friday items and will be combining Monday and refunding to bring the costs to actual. We do not use shipping as a profit center.

Mark

Any chance you can mark them "NEW" when you post them to the BF or have a "NEW item" section?
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2017, 08:17 AM) *

Mark

still not seeing them, but I will try switching computers, I get this big wide orange stripe - eh looks like bright orange floorboards with wires routedor, running down the right side of the screeen at the bottom of the Black Friday items
Wyvern
I have a list of stuff to order.
But 2 are "backordered" at the moment.. (2 in stock)
Should I order what I know is in stock and on the Black Friday special then go back to see if the other items are then available. Then will shipping be combined ?

Don't want to miss out on what is available now . and would be thrilled to take the special on the others
jmitro
Yes, that's what I did. Somewhere Mark said he would check all orders made through the weekend, and combine orders to save on shipping
Wyvern
^^^ Thanks
& Done, the item I really wanted was just "Re- Added"

piratenanner.gif
1adam12
Anyone have an installed pic of the fender to cowl seal?
tomeric914
Thank you Mark for putting together this Black Friday sale!

Matty900
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Nov 25 2017, 02:00 PM) *

1adam12
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 25 2017, 02:13 PM) *

Thanks Matt !
Matty900
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Nov 25 2017, 05:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 25 2017, 02:13 PM) *

Thanks Matt !

beerchug.gif
Gearup
Hey Guys,
Would appreciate some input please. I am buying a dash, turn signal lenses and the domestic carpet. The German set is out of stock. Ian am doing a complete tear down and rebuild of my ‘70 and making it a steel GT with a V8. Does anyone have the domestic carpet set and are the happy with the quality or should I wait for the German to be available?

Mikey,

I have the front trunk seal but want to get all new rubber. I didn’t see any discounts for he basic and complete rubber seal sets. Would it be cheaper to peice the kit together from the Black Friday offerings. I’m gonna be spending a lot of money with you before the end of the day tomorrow and would appreciate any input.

Brett
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Gearup @ Nov 25 2017, 08:03 PM) *

Hey Guys,
I have the front trunk seal but want to get all new rubber. I didn’t see any discounts for he basic and complete rubber seal sets. Would it be cheaper to peice the kit together from the Black Friday offerings. I’m gonna be spending a lot of money with you before the end of the day tomorrow and would appreciate any input.

Brett

At least for the door combo kit, the kit price has a huge discount. I doubt you could take the discount on some of the pieces this weekend and pay regular for the rest and actually be better off. For the time involved to keep track of what I have and don't have and likely accidental double purchases it isn't worth the trouble to me.
If you need some of the non kit pieces like bumper top pads then jump on it.
brownaar
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Nov 25 2017, 07:57 AM) *

I really need/want this new backpad, but I can't seem to find it on the website - I looked in the black friday link, and the GB link, but i can't seem to find it.

Anybody else find this yet? Still looking, can't find it.
Thanks!
Aaron
914four
QUOTE(brownaar @ Nov 26 2017, 07:51 AM) *

I really need/want this new backpad, but I can't seem to find it on the website - I looked in the black friday link, and the GB link, but i can't seem to find it.

Thanks!
Aaron

Have not been able to find this on the website either. Not suer where it might be listed but it is not on the Black Friday listing.
seanpaulmc
Early vs late windows and doors, help me out. I have a 01/73. I know I need the window door end caps that Mark has on the Black Friday special. Not having ever seen these before how to tell which is right for my doors?
Thanks,
Sean
Psw1811
If your doors have the scissor type regulator they are late - but you will need to remove the door panel to find out. Otherwise check the Aluminum channel that separates the main window from the quarter light - if you have a continuous fuzzy coated rubber then they are late, if your window has rollers then it’s early. Someone else will probably chip in with a better discrption in a minute!!! Mine is March 1973 and late!
seanpaulmc
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Nov 26 2017, 01:13 PM) *

If your doors have the scissor type regulator they are late - but you will need to remove the door panel to find out. Otherwise check the Aluminum channel that separates the main window from the quarter light - if you have a continuous fuzzy coated rubber then they are late, if your window has rollers then it’s early. Someone else will probably chip in with a better discrption in a minute!!! Mine is March 1973 and late!

Thank you!
Late it is...and Mark gets more of my money. smile.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(914four @ Nov 26 2017, 06:25 AM) *

QUOTE(brownaar @ Nov 26 2017, 07:51 AM) *

Thanks!
Aaron

Have not been able to find this on the website either. Not suer where it might be listed but it is not on the Black Friday listing.

Sorry about that I went in and made another listing for it but for some reason it was hidden. It is up now. For this price I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun getting creative these things. These are some pictures from our prototype test fittings. You will need to give us a few weeks to catch up on shipping the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales so we can get these boxed up and shipped out. For the price, you will not be disappointed! Please send me photos of your installs.
75914-L20C
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 26 2017, 07:54 PM) *

Sorry about that I went in and made another listing for it but for some reason it was hidden. It is up now. For this price I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun getting creative these things. These are some pictures from our prototype test fittings. You will need to give us a few weeks to catch up on shipping the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales so we can get these boxed up and shipped out. For the price, you will not be disappointed! Please send me photos of your installs.

Is this a vinyl covered backpad or just the bare shell?
Matty900
QUOTE(75914-L20C @ Nov 26 2017, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 26 2017, 07:54 PM) *

Sorry about that I went in and made another listing for it but for some reason, it was hidden. It is up now. For this price, I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun getting creative these things. These are some pictures from our prototype test fittings. You will need to give us a few weeks to catch up on shipping the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales so we can get these boxed up and shipped out. For the price, you will not be disappointed! Please send me photos of your installs.

Is this a vinyl covered backpad or just the bare shell?

This is one of our parts that are designed to fix the problem with an existing part without having to replace the whole thing. It is a bare shell that is meant to replace the internal component on the original back pads that is made of fiberboard. They are almost always destroyed by moisture or rodents depending on how the cars were stored over the years. We did have ones that were made of fiberglass, but they are harder to work with and these are more consistent. That being said, I have had guys tell me that they intend one putting them in as they are for autocross or until they can get the new foam pads that we will be making for them in the future for those that are not able to salvage the foam from their existing back pads. We do sell the backpad vinyl that goes on the foam. You just need to harvest the foam from your existing back pads at this time.
914four
[/quote]
[/quote]

How do you get the discounted price? It tells me I have to pay $199 when I try to check out. I expected the $94 Black Friday price.

"The new plastic ones come with a lower daily price of $175 and for the Black Friday
$94 Will do a GB on these at $99 but this sale is your best price will be the sale."

Kelvin
RoadGlue
For heaven's sake. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent with you guys the past month. Think I just placed my third order for this weekend.

Thanks for the awesome deals!
Matty900
[quote name='914four' date='Nov 26 2017, 08:45 PM' post='2552145']
[/quote]
Sorry about that I went in and made another listing for it but for some reason, it was hidden. It is up now. For this price, I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun getting creative these things. These are some pictures from our prototype test fittings. You will need to give us a few weeks to catch up on shipping the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales so we can get these boxed up and shipped out. For the price, you will not be disappointed! Please send me photos of your installs.
[/quote]

How do you get the discounted price? It tells me I have to pay $199 when I try to check out. I expected the $94 Black Friday price.

"The new plastic ones come with a lower daily price of $175 and for the Black Friday
$94 Will do a GB on these at $99 but this sale is your best price will be the sale."

Kelvin
[/quote]
You found the regularly priced listing. The Featured one is here: http://www.shop.914rubber.com/914Rubber-Ap..._c74.htm#!/

Alos, I spoke with Mark while he was on the ground and he said We just need the boxes on these and we will be ready to ship so it will not take us a few weeks after all piratenanner.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Nov 26 2017, 08:59 PM) *

For heaven's sake. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent with you guys the past month. Think I just placed my third order for this weekend.

Thanks. We have received a lot of great support from the community so it allows us to give back. So the better we do, the more we can help you.
To that end, we are extending the sale through Cyber Monday and are adding some products that are prepurchase items and we will do a production run on them at close to cost on some big items like German Carpet and Dash Tops.
aktion035.gif
You guys rock. Thank you for your support!!!
Matty900
If you're interested, we also have a new section that has apparel and gifts that are also all on sale this weekend. They are provided by a 3rd party but they have lots of great items. I bought a few of the shirts before heading down to SEMA and I love them. They are very comfortable and are holding up nicely.
You can find them here:
http://www.shop.914rubber.com/914Rubber-Ap...-gifts_c74.htm#!
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 26 2017, 09:14 PM) *

Thanks. We have received a lot of great support from the community so it allows us to give back. So the better we do, the more we can help you.
To that end, we are extending the sale through Cyber Monday and are adding some products that are prepurchase items and we will do a production run on them at close to cost on some big items like German Carpet and Dash Tops.
aktion035.gif

Yeah! Saw that earlier this evening and swooped in on the carpet pre-purchase. I went ahead and purchased it even though there wasn't a color option. Will you guys be reaching out regarding my color choice?

beerchug.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Nov 26 2017, 09:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 26 2017, 09:14 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Yeah! Saw that earlier this evening and swooped in on the carpet pre-purchase. I went ahead and purchased it even though there wasn't a color option. Will you guys be reaching out regarding my color choice?

beerchug.gif

will do.
Matty900
Final count down. Sale closes out in 3 hours.
davehg
Hoping the back pads work well with using a german style loop carpet instead of vinyl.
Mikey914
Not sure if its sarcasm, but im case ots not. The 2 are completely different.
They are typically covered in vinyl, but im sure you could glue carpet to then if you want.
Mark
Mikey914
Not sure if its sarcasm, but im case ots not. The 2 are completely different.
They are typically covered in vinyl, but im sure you could glue carpet to then if you want.
Mark
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 28 2017, 12:05 AM) *

Final count down. Sale closes out in 3 hours.

I must have tried 30 times to get in on the bumper tops set and was never successful, soooo if you decide to allow one more set to go at the weekend price I would be most thankful
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.