Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday Sale at 914Rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
Well, it's that time of year again. Black Friday is just around the corner. We put limited quantities of just about everything on sale, however we do this a little differently. There will of course be a bunch of stuff at opening, but we continue to restock items at random intervals. This allows those that are not the fastest at clicking to have a shot simply by stopping back.

We also run this sale for the entire weekend!

So if your significant other wants to do the shop til you drop, you don't have to stay at hope for a part for that silly car (unless you need the excuse).

We are doing something a little different this year as we will be offer a few items at blow out prices until we are out, as well as an all I want for Christmas pre-order on a few items. Items that are in production that are not ready but will be before Christmas. Kind of like a GB on steroids.

The pricing on most all items is below cost, so we can't open up the entire inventory, but you will have the opportunity to get some screaming deals.

Again keep checking back to increase your odds of hitting the jackpot!

This our annual one and only sale of the year will end Midnight West coast time Sunday evening.

Thanks to all once again for allowing us to make parts for you,

Sincerely,

Mark Whitesell
AKA Mikey914

PS we have tried to organize this our "old site" to make it a little easier to use. Only so much we can do on this platform
DRPHIL914
piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif cant wait to see whats on sale this year, boy do I have a need list!
bretth
Great, how I am supposed to get gifts for anyone else when you keep making me buy stuff for myself? smile.gif
carking1996
A gift that just keeps giving!
Mikey914
QUOTE(bretth @ Nov 22 2017, 10:22 AM) *

Great, how I am supposed to get gifts for anyone else when you keep making me buy stuff for myself? smile.gif

Don't forget your enabler, or it gets really expensive.

Also, we will automatically be holding all orders til Monday and will combine and refund any shipping overcharges. So feel free to place multiple orders (which may well happen). biggrin.gif
914Sixer
Will the enabler code be posted at Midnight on Thursday?
1adam12
OPEN, OPEN, OPEN... I'm ready, let's do this!
Mblizzard
Very few places i like pending my money at but 914 rubber is one i will always feel good about. Think I have spent $500+ in the last couple months. Can’t wait to see what else I can spend.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Nov 22 2017, 01:51 PM) *

Very few places i like pending my money at but 914 rubber is one i will always feel good about. Think I have spent $500+ in the last couple months. Can’t wait to see what else I can spend.

Ditto on both counts.

Specracer
My usual luck, what I bought last week, will be the featured items....
jim_hoyland
Cool smile.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Specracer @ Nov 22 2017, 03:20 PM) *

My usual luck, what I bought last week, will be the featured items....

We try not to do this, in fact there are some new items we are releasing as part of the sale!
PanelBilly
What no COUPONS?
djway
I see you are building a new Web Page. It would be real helpful if you add a wish list feature to this new site. It is helpful to be able to add a part to my wish list when I learn I need it so I can make an order when needed.
I so appreciate what you do for we the addicted.
Happy Thanksgiving
Specracer
No knock on your process intended. Just a knock on my luck, that I dont have any

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 22 2017, 07:08 PM) *

We try not to do this, in fact there are some new items we are releasing as part of the sale!
db9146
Got to find my ski mask......time to "hit" the bank again I see....

ph34r.gif
76-914
QUOTE(djway @ Nov 22 2017, 10:07 PM) *

I see you are building a new Web Page. It would be real helpful if you add a wish list feature to this new site. It is helpful to be able to add a part to my wish list when I learn I need it so I can make an order when needed.
I so appreciate what you do for we the addicted.
Happy Thanksgiving

agree.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 22 2017, 09:30 AM) *

PS we have tried to organize this our "old site" to make it a little easier to use. Only so much we can do on this platform

Just want to make sure, when the time comes, we order off the the old site correct?
davehg
Please have dash caps, please have dash caps....
SKL1
I'll be driving from IA to AZ this weekend- have to figure out how to check it out while driving across KS, OK, TX, NM, etc... (and no, not in a P-car)
Mikey914
One of the reasons for random restocking. To give all a fair shot.

Also Launching a few new products.

One is the new improved back pad set.
Fiberglass is nice, but difficult to glue to and stapling is marginal.

The new plastic ones come with a lower daily price of $175 and for the Black Friday.
$94 Will do a GB on these at $99 but this sale is your best price will be the sale.

These you can glue to and staple like most upholsters prefer.

I'll post up the other item shortly.
RoadGlue
Wait, has the sale started today or is it hitting the site tomorrow? Working in my kitchen and I couldn't see the official start time.

Thanks!
Matty900
QUOTE(bretth @ Nov 22 2017, 10:22 AM) *

We have an idea for that too:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/914RubberGear/
Mikey914
Sale officially kicks off at 12:00 East coast time (9 Pacific) runs til midnight Sunday Pacific.
Some items like the back pads we hope to have enough stock to run throughout the sale. Others there are just a few items but will be restocked at random times at least 3x a day.

There is a Black Friday section that will have the featured items and we may add a few.

And another item we are bringing on now is the visor clips from hard tooling. We have the plastic only now and will be selling with or without the stainless pins on GB when we launch the next round.

Sorry for the crappy picture but at home right now.
mepstein
Mark, eat some turkey

Happy Thanksgiving.
Jett
Thanks Mark, bought a lot of good stuff!
1adam12
Thanks guys for the awesome deals. My first order is in the books!
davehg
Thanks Mike, got some good stuff!
Mikey914
Also added a pre-purchase special for the thresholds we have in process.
About 1/2 off the reg price.

You may want to check these out they have never been less expensive!
They can be located in the body parts section. Hopefully the diagrams will help

$68 for the 'chrome"
$72 for the hard coat anodized, they are VERY difficult to scratch to the metal
iankarr
Thanks Mike! Got some early presents for myself.
Coondog
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 23 2017, 09:45 PM) *

$68 for the 'chrome"

How long will these be back ordered ??
drem914
Thanks Mike. Bought some early Christmas presents for myself. beerchug.gif Will check back later and see if anything else gets added. Nice way to avoid the crowds
Chris914n6
Need to call it Black and Blue Friday.... as my wallet's taking a beating this year lol-2.gif

Won't be able to order til tomorrow as I need to see if #2 could use a few things.

aktion035.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 23 2017, 10:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 23 2017, 09:45 PM) *

$68 for the 'chrome"

How long will these be back ordered ??

The4se are actually in production now (metal extruded) ad we are processing the parts. It will be more of a matter of how fast our vendor can turn the product. Typically 2-3 weeks. There is always a possibility that they can take longer, that's why we can't offer a guarantee, but at 1/2 off ish can't miss out. We will hold the sale open for another 5 days but price will go up after the Black Friday sale.
23e Heure
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 24 2017, 05:45 AM) *

$68 for the 'chrome"

Great stuff.

I can only find the chrome version on your site.

Could you check / confirm link to order the hard coat anodized set? Thanks!
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 24 2017, 01:46 AM) *

Need to call it Black and Blue Friday.... as my wallet's taking a beating this year lol-2.gif

Won't be able to order til tomorrow as I need to see if #2 could use a few things.

aktion035.gif

agree.gif for us east coast people it was a late night! good thing i had today off.
thanks Mark, i got some stuff I will need for putting the car back together when it gets back from paint- and a couple thinkgs i could do with out but could not pass up a deal like new carpet!

Mark my order foe the germab loop carpet did not let me choose color(black), and i actually have a couple orders so i hope you can combine them for shipping- .

Phil
sixaddict
Help
A late start but could not find any specials
What am I missing
Thanks
TOT
DRPHIL914
http://shop.914rubber.com/Black-Friday_c73.htm

at the bottom of the menu choices left ,

happy shopping!
sixaddict
Got it

Found it just after....sorry the print was there just couldn't read it sad.gif
LowBridge
let me know if this one gets restocked before the end of the deal...

914 Engine Seal set
Mikey914
They will be restocked periodically to help spread out the deals. Makes it possible to. Get a good deal without having to be the 1st through the door. Can't say when but they will be restocked another 5 times if gone.

Mark
SKL1
Thought I saw somewhere you'd have front lid springs during this sale? Sure need some... (or my forehead would appreciate it)
RickS
Mikey lured me in and set the hook on a set of fender liners, not on sale. Mikey is a genius. Looking forward to installing them. Wished he made a set for 911s since they have the same issues.

Hey Mikey, ever thought of making the outboard sun visor clips that allow you to swivel the visors and then seat them in the center position like modern cars? It’s my only disappointment with the basic design of the interior.
bbrock
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Nov 24 2017, 10:58 AM) *

Thought I saw somewhere you'd have front lid springs during this sale? Sure need some... (or my forehead would appreciate it)

Different vendor. Here you go: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2550719 smile.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(RickS @ Nov 24 2017, 10:46 AM) *

Hey Mikey, ever thought of making the outboard sun visor clips that allow you to swivel the visors and then seat them in the center position like modern cars? It’s my only disappointment with the basic design of the interior.

Not enough room in the frame for the pin and spring and stuff. Otherwise it's still alot of leverage put on it to have it surface mount even with a second screw.
The tinted stickies are so much easier.
76-914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 24 2017, 03:01 PM) *

Not enough room in the frame for the pin and spring and stuff. Otherwise it's still alot of leverage put on it to have it surface mount even with a second screw.

It could be done but would require welding in an attach point. The guy that comes up with a reasonable way to make our Faux Vent Windows into an opperative vent window is going to make a lot of friends and a little $$$. av-943.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 24 2017, 03:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 24 2017, 03:01 PM) *

It could be done but would require welding in an attach point. The guy that comes up with a reasonable way to make our Faux Vent Windows into an opperative vent window is going to make a lot of friends and a little $$$. av-943.gif

Start with the mechanism from a Chevy squarebody. Just need to cut the glass to fit.

Back on subject. The Wiring cloth tape - for harness 180' needs the pic size fixed.
Matty900
Updated some inventory and have been adding "items" to the new Apparel and gift section. piratenanner.gif
Wyvern
Found some goodies I needed .
Thanks

Question on the Injection Covers that I noticed on the Black Friday list of must haves.
How do you install those ?
Do you have to cut the wires ?

Shadowfax
Ordered some door seals and some other bits I didn't know I needed smile.gif

Thanks again for all you do for the 914 community, Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.