Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Visualizer: what happened to it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SteveL
I'll pitch in.....
jaredmcginness
I'll pitch in too if you'll take a few donations via paypal. I know webhosting can suck.

Cheers.
sb914
I’ll pitch in for you as well.
Lmk
nathanxnathan
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Feb 6 2023, 05:41 PM) *

QUOTE(nathanxnathan @ Feb 6 2023, 04:48 PM) *

QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Feb 2 2023, 12:10 PM) *

Hosting expired, any plans to bring this back?

Hosting lapsed, kinda snuck up on me. I'm a bit short right now to renew. I'll see if I can do it on Thursday when I get a paycheck.

Hello @nathanxnathan !
Is it monthly or one time yearly subscription?

It's yearly. I use the site for stuff like hosting my design portfolio, or test versions of sites when I do freelance stuff, but there are subdomains for the visualizer, and there's also a subdomain "slicedbread" that houses a pretty sweet VW bus parts finder site that I built.
nathanxnathan
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Feb 7 2023, 09:31 AM) *

I'll pitch in too if you'll take a few donations via paypal. I know webhosting can suck.

Cheers.

My initial reaction "don't need help from anyone" I'm like well maybe that would be helpful..

I'm trying to do some work in my studio, putting in a proper bathroom and a bunch of improvement stuff, which is why I'm kind of tight in the first place. But to keep moving forward on that, the $100 yearly hosting puts a dent in what's left of this paycheck after the rent (now 9 days overdue) comes out.. wacko.gif

I will put this here... I'd set this up as a test when I was building streams/Twitch channels for some freelance work a few years ago. ...think this will work here
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_butto...d=JY8CG7PE2M3J2
BeatNavy
Just threw a $10 contribution in. Hopefully we can get enough to make it painless for you smile.gif
Front yard mechanic
10.00 in beerchug.gif
SteveL
$10 added
Craigers17
Kicked in $10. Love this site!
FL000
10 bones in beerchug.gif
Type 47
i'm in too for 10 bucks.
nathanxnathan
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the donations.

I was able to buy a bathroom fan biggrin.gif — which seems like no biggie, but it was the piece that I needed to do the ceiling insulation and drywall which I'd got already, and it'll allow me to keep going after the floors are done.

besides the visualizer, the Baywindow Bus parts finder is also back up piratenanner.gif
slicedbread.nathansdesign.com
Van B
Can we keep the ball rolling and sponsor some upgrades? 360 view maybe?? I definitely think we can make it worth your time investment! @nathanxnathan quote us a price on your design services for some cool updates!
nathanxnathan
QUOTE(Van B @ Feb 10 2023, 09:46 AM) *

Can we keep the ball rolling and sponsor some upgrades? 360 view maybe?? I definitely think we can make it worth your time investment! @nathanxnathan quote us a price on your design services for some cool updates!

I've been messing around with 3D with Blender, but I'm a long way off from being able to do a 360º view. smile.gif
jaredmcginness
Donated. So glad I bought this back up lol!

Thanks a ton!
Front yard mechanic
driving.gif Click to view attachment
Front yard mechanic
driving.gif Click to view attachment
SirAndy
Added some $$$ to the fund
cheer.gif
nathanxnathan
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 10 2023, 06:36 PM) *

Added some $$$ to the fund
cheer.gif

you're too generous smilie_pokal.gif

You guys have donated enough to host the site for 2 years – so stop donating now! biggrin.gif

ndfrigi
bump this thread and sent my support also. I forgot this thread already.
Van B
360 or front view!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.