Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Auxiliary Air Regulator -Part# 022906045
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
After a three year restoration, our 1973 2.0 had its first tune today smile.gif. That said, the last remaining problem is that the air bypass valve for the high idle when cold is not shutting off. So the idle sticks high. Its getting power so we think it has to be the valve?

Does anyone have an auxiliary air regulator for sale?

Thanks
914Sixer
Might try shooting some PB Blaster and letting it set for a while. May free it up.
mepstein
I have this one. PM me your address. I'll send it out. If you are happy with it and it works, you can send me $50.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 24 2018, 09:19 AM) *

I have this one. PM me your address. I'll send it out. If you are happy with it and it works, you can send me $50.

Mark, do you have the elbow that goes on the other end?
mepstein
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 24 2018, 09:38 AM) *

Doesn't the other end get a straight piece of hose directly to the manifold. I don't remember.....
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 24 2018, 10:12 AM) *

Doesn't the other end get a straight piece of hose directly to the manifold. I don't remember.....

I think there is an elbow at the top port. I've seen pictures of it, but this is a project that I didn't take apart.
Jett
PM sent, thanks!

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 24 2018, 06:19 AM) *

MikeInMunich
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 24 2018, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 24 2018, 10:12 AM) *

I think there is an elbow at the top port. I've seen pictures of it, but this is a project that I didn't take apart.

That "elbow" is rubber and isn't typically with an AAR valve. Perhaps it's connected to the intake on the engine? If you don't have it there it may be on your own AAR which is apparently defective(?). Otherwise, it's missing. Good luck finding it!
Mikey914
Goes to the manifold.

We made the elbow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.