Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa Top Holders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
tyler
Bruce, where are you??
sk8kat1
bruce not be a pain in the ass but it's getting warm and I am hoping my car will let go of the jackstands soon rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

and my payment was sent back on 12/23 --- any idea when these will ship?

GWN7
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Mar 28 2006, 06:21 PM)
bruce not be a pain in the ass but it's getting warm and I am hoping my car will let go of the jackstands soon  :rolleyes:  :D

and my payment was sent back on 12/23 --- any idea when these will ship?

Check you mail box over the next few days....the other thing we talked about is in the box too.... Let me know how it fits?

Sorry was away for a short bit......hard to get internet in the hospital......
Gary
Bruce,

Hope mine are en route too - looking forward to using them.
messix
hey bruce are you ok ? man don't disappear like that people get worried.

if your not home by 11pm, you call home and let us know young man. cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
rec'd mine today. top notch product. all of my 914's will get these (when i get more!!!).

Bruce is a great guy smilie_pokal.gif
tyler
Mine came also. thanks
Gary
Got mine today - thnx Bruce.
sk8kat1
bruce got both today .. I will work with them this weekend and let you know .. thanks again ..

mike
GWN7
Mike,

your the closest one and it took the longest to arrive...

Let me know about the "fit" on the other thing....I'll be back Sunday......
GWN7
Let me check in the morning when I get home from work. They should have gone with the others last week and I put tracking numbers on them all.
GWN7
Due to the slight water problems incountered between myself and the border. Shipping will only be done from now on from here. This means that what Canada Post charges me is added to the price. I spent several hours checking different Zip codes and the average is $12 to ship. If your not in a rush let me know and the price will be the original. Next day into the system add $12 to any order.

This is my fav bar that I used to stop in for a cold one at the border......the guys are standing on the road...the bar is below it's grade....
GWN7
Next cheap ship date (postage included if you are in the USA) is May 1st which means have your order to me by April 28th. If your going to the swap meet on the 30th let me know and I will bring them there.
Michael N
Bruce,

Paypal sent and confirmed on Jan 16th, 2006. Please send with the order being shipped May 1st. I am almost finished with my rebuild and will need soon.

Thanks cool.gif
Michael N
Bruce,

Thanks for the reply and also thanks for making products for restorations.
SirAndy
hey Bruce, i got mine! smilie_pokal.gif

they look great and i really like the cherry scent ...
bye1.gif Andy
GWN7
Due to a increase in my raw material supplies I will be forced to increase my price effective Nov 1, 2006

Orders received before then will be at the old price of $10 per item

New pricing is shown on first page of this thread.
shelby/914
Bruce, they came today. Look great! but smell like burnt pizza chowtime.gif av-943.gif
rfuerst911sc
Bruce PM sent.
rfuerst911sc
I mailed a check on 2/27/07 for a set of four. Haven't heard from Bruce in a while any update on my order? I've sent several PM's. Thanks
woobn8r
Are you still doing these?

Cheers,

Sean
michaelt55
I would surely like a set too...

Michael
rfuerst911sc
Has anyone heard from Bruce? My order is almost 3 months old !!!
woobn8r
Maybe he is waiting for the snow to melt...or at least be under 4 feet deep!

mrhurtalot
excellent. mine just broke two days ago.

what do you expect from 30 someodd year old rubber!
rfuerst911sc
It may take 30 years for Bruce to send my order.
kconway
Not knocking Bruce's product as they look great.

However, if you need those parts quickly, why not try Pelican? 3 days to my door and cheaper for the fronts if you don't need the non OEM rubber version Bruce is making. Rear will cost you a bit more though.

rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(kconway @ May 20 2007, 10:23 AM) *

However, if you need those parts quickly, why not try Pelican? 3 days to my door and cheaper for the fronts if you don't need the non OEM rubber version Bruce is making. Rear will cost you a bit more though.

I order lots of parts from Pelican but I liked the look of these. Why would I order another set if I have these on order from Bruce? The real question is will he ever ship my order? Has anyone heard from him? I'm a long ways away from needing these I purchased these in anticipation of needing them after I repaint. Regardless Bruce needs to man up and send the parts it's been 3 months !!! WTF.gif
kconway
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 20 2007, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(kconway @ May 20 2007, 10:23 AM) *

I order lots of parts from Pelican but I liked the look of these. Why would I order another set if I have these on order from Bruce? The real question is will he ever ship my order? Has anyone heard from him? I'm a long ways away from needing these I purchased these in anticipation of needing them after I repaint. Regardless Bruce needs to man up and send the parts it's been 3 months !!! WTF.gif

This message was intended for those who haven't ordered yet obviously...just wanted to provide those who haven't ordered yet another option.
GWN7
If you have been expecting something from me and live in one of the following Zip codes your package is on it's way:

33566-4321, 87124, 95816, 95138, 91730-8327, 07934, 94703, 32829, 90807, 93401, 93311
rfuerst911sc
Bruce I received my order today............thank you. Is there a left and right to these or do they fit either side?
swood
Got mine today too. Thanks. Wasn't exactly what I ordered, but I'll let it slide. Hope all is well.

smile.gif
GWN7
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 21 2007, 02:19 PM) *

Bruce I received my order today............thank you. Is there a left and right to these or do they fit either side?

The notch goes to the middle...has to do with the slight curve of the top
HalM
Bruce, so I am sure of this, you only take checks and money orders now?

GWN7
QUOTE(HalM @ Jun 11 2007, 10:12 AM) *

Yes, due to pay pal being (insert derogitory comment)

Send me a cheque with a note for what you need and if it is just one of something please specify left or right (it makes a difference on some stuff). Also USPS has raised their rates so I had to also.
ericread
Are these items still available? If so, what is teh current asking price?

My thanks.
GWN7
Yes,

Information is all on the first page of this thread
HeavyHeavy
I placed my order and sent my Paypal payment 2 months ago
and still haven't received my order. About 3 weeks ago, I
was told that my order would go out "this week". Since
then, I haven't received any responses to my messages
asking for the status of my order. All that's left to do is
contact Paypal and let them know.

It's too bad. I wanted to support a member vendor to get
the parts I needed.
gary beck
Same here also.
Bruce send the end caps like you said you would, I paid you with paypal back in March.
HeavyHeavy
Contacted Paypal to try to reverse the payment. Perhaps a
vendor that accepts payment, but doesn't deliver the product
shouldn't be allowed to advertise here.
computers4kids
Are the soft targa top holders still available for painted tops?
Sleepin
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jun 11 2007, 01:39 PM) *

QUOTE(HalM @ Jun 11 2007, 10:12 AM) *

Send me a cheque....

What if we live in the US and only have checks, not cheques? biggrin.gif

I will be ordering a set of these from you shortly Bruce!
charliew
So it looks like the procedure is to just mail a check and a note about what you want and probably way before you need them, in my case, the parts will arrive? 11.50 x 4 = 46.00 + 3.00 = 49.00?
montoya 73 2.0
Bruce, Are these still available? I see that a couple of guys didn't quite follow the instructions. PM me if your still good to go.
charliew
I don't know but some guys can't read they sent paypal and 6/11/07 he said no more paypal only checks or money order. They paypaled 5/08. I wanted some but I'm not sure I will ever get them so I'm gonna wait till Bruce pipes up again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.