Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa Top Holders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
GWN7
Replacement Traga top holders made from new rubber

Fronts - made from soft rubber for painted targa tops

Rears- left or right side (if you just need one let me know by PM or Email which side)

Price - $11.50 per item

Payment - Paypal to - not accepted anymore

or by cheque or money order to:

Bruce Napier
P.O. Box 565
Pembina, ND

If paying by Cheque or money order pm or email me as I don't go to the post office unless I have to

*Shipping from Canada is now $12 (what Canada Post charges me)
*Shipping to a US address is $3 (shipped from US post office) and I combine all items to get them to you for the cheapest price.

Your choice
Rears.....
GWN7
Fronts....
redshift
Nicer than new. These treat your top better than factory parts do.

Thanks Bruce!

M
41ghost
i would like to get the other ones i'll need for these two cars, i need 2 sets of front and one set of rears, how do we proseed, you can email me at Dreamzwvr@aol.com or call 1- 317- 431- 3621. ask for Drew
redshift
Send Bruce a PM

M
messix
i ordered and paid for a set on june 16. still havent recieved them yet.

whats up?

messix
icon_bump.gif
mk114
I paid forty bucks to get these and have not received them
through paypal

I even included 5 bucks for shipping

Name:
Bruce Napier
Email:
bnapier@escape.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$45.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jun. 14, 2005
Time:
17:32:39 PDT
Completed

Subject:
didn't know if you needed shipping
Note:
didn't know if you needed shipping
Shipping Address:

Michael Harris
964 E Austin Ave
Salt Lake city, UT 84106
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$45.00 USD - PayPal Account

--------------------
Michael Harris
JmuRiz
What's the status on these parts...I want to know if people are getting them before I put my own order in. Thanks!!!
Kerrys914
I have ordered TWICE from him and all parts arrived as described (just took awhile). There was/is an issue with the frequency he gets to the post office (It's a very long drive for him.)

This issue came up a few months ago but I believe everyone got their parts, just took longer then normal.

The parts are much better then OEM and are worth the wait. wink.gif

Best of luck and I hope he chimes in here beer.gif
mk114
I received mine too like the previous post just took awhile
messix
i got mine finally. they look like he's have QC trouble though. the parts are pretty rough looking.

aside from that they are functional.
jim_hoyland
These holders are soft enough to prevent damage to the edges of painted tops. A little slow--due his location, but worth the wait !
JmuRiz
QUOTE (jim_hoyland @ Jul 25 2005, 01:32 PM)
These holders are soft enough to prevent damage to the edges of painted tops. A little slow--due his location, but worth the wait !

Ahhh, makes sence now, I know the canada -> USA post office takes forever typically. I think i'll order some fronts. I have some newish rubber rears already so I don't think I need them. Thanks for the updates guys!
GWN7
Actually what happened was my inventory was melted. I post cure them in the oven at 125F for 3-4 hrs and the step son came home and decided to make a pizza and turned the oven up to 450F. I ended up with a tray of melted rubber. Then I had some production problems replacing inventory (used up my material inventory and supplier was out).

I ship from the USA because if I shipped from here, Canada Post dosen't have a small package rate to the USA and each shipment would cost $22 for freight. Plus post 9/11 all shipments go thru one of two exit ports which can take 3-4 weeks to get to where they are suppost to.
tat2dphreak
I bet that was a shitty tasting pizza!

wink.gif
vesnyder
Bruce - Does the $10/item include shipping? Thanks
GWN7
Yes, that includes shipping in the USA.

A perk for club members.
mikeyb33
Just to add my $0.02: I just bought a set and they're great.

FYI to those not intimately familiar with these parts: The rear supports are "left" and "right" for a reason, even though they look identical: There's a very small "notch" on side of each part - very easy to miss - which is to clear the latching hardware in the targa top. When installing, the "notch" side faces inboard, towards center of the car.

(I discovered this when installing my new parts - my car's previous owner had installed the old ones reversed.. the top fits the bumpers even better when they're installed properly!)
JmuRiz
Installed and used my front holders this weekend at the East Coast Cookout...awesome, so much easier to get the top in w/o fear of snapping the stock hard plastic holders.
StratPlayer
Sending money via paypal, looking forward to these. Front an Rear
BKLA
I am a little concerned.

I ordered and paid for a full set of front and rears on august 28, 2005. I too, paid $45.00 assuming $5.00 for shipping. Subsequently, I recieved an email from Bruce on sept. 7th stating that the would go out on Friday (the 9th).

Four weeks seems to be the status quo for shipment of these products. So this week I sent Bruce a couple of emails and have had no reply. I haven't recieved any notice that there was a problem with shipping or a tracking number as promised. Of course, I haven't recieved the items, either.

I don't have a problem waiting but I do have a problem with misleading communication and no response to my queries. A simple response regarding the status of my order is warranted.

Being relatively new to this on-line club, I have had very good results with the other members that I have interacted with and ordered parts through. My hope is that this is an isolated problem and there is a simple explanation.

headbang.gif

Update: recieved an email today (10.01.05) He has had transportation problems. quote from his email: "They will go out Monday (I work Sat & Sun) Will send you a tracking # then."

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Gary
Hi Bruce,

Are these still available? I'm up for a set of 4.
GWN7
Hi Gary,

yes they are. Next ship date is the 30 th. I tryed to send some from up here but they never got to whom they were suppost to, so back to sending them USPS.
Gary
Cool. Payment sent for a set of four via paypal.
sk8kat1
bruce just cjecking in to see if you were able to send out those targa holders for me on the 30th

mike masters
bd1308
dang...I keep on forgetting about these things....

I gotta find envelope again.

b
mrdezyne
Bruce,

Looks like a group of very satisfied 914 owners you have been able to help, I'd like to join the crowd so send me one set of two front and two rear please. Heading to PayPal right now to make good on payment....

Mrdezyne
Tulsa Oklahoma

Duh, um, looks like my payment will be split into two $20 Paypal transactions, I thought it said $10/pair. Sorry. Heading back to PP.....
tyler
Bruce,
Still waiting for mine too from the 30th.
Aaron Cox
bruce informed me that he couldnt get to the post office until this upcoming friday.

Michael N
Paypal sent. 2-fronts and one each rear left and right.
sk8kat1
any word about shipping yet from 12/30 --> 1/3 ?
tyler
I'm still waiting also.
sk8kat1
my $ was sent 12/23 -- dry.gif
Aaron Cox
guys. i can vouch for bruce. he will make good. im also waiting. no sweat.

as i recall bruce is in a mandatory 10day fireman training gig.

ill tell him to come post here to clear up this for yall...

AA
MattR
Bruce is a really good guy. Dont worry, your money isnt lost...
GWN7
Hi guys and thanks for the kind words.

Yes I am working straight days now (not my choice). Today was #10 of 10 in a row and I haven't been able to make the 4.5 hr drive to my US address to ship these out. The Post Office there is closed by the time I get off work. I sent a set from up here to one guy and they never got there. The only way to insure that they can be tracked when I send them from here is to send them small packet rate, which is about $22.00 to send them and I'm sure that you don't want to pay the extra. The only day I can get down to the USA is Sat and the post office there is only open from 9:30 to 10:00am I was planning on going tomorrow morning but I have to go meet the RCMP at my other house (4 hrs away). They have reported it as being broken into and I have to go see what is missing and give a description. I can't go Sunday because the RCMP there only work on major cases on weekends and a B & E dosen't qualify. He's meeting me tomorrow because if he dosen't it will be a month before I can get out there.

So sorry for the delays but I will not be able to ship till next Saturday because of this.
messix
bruce is a good old fart biggrin.gif . he'll make good on your order.
the price you pay for getting something that some one is willing to make very small quantaties for a very limited market in their own spare time, is to wait till they can do it and ship it.
tyler
Bruce,
I paid you on 12/28/05 and I'm still waiting.
What's going on?
GWN7
Hi,

I've been working straight days (mon-fri) and I haven't been able to get to the USA to send them from there. I'm a 2 hr drive to my P.O. Box there and it closes at 4:30, the same time I finish here. I tryed to send a set from here and they didn't arrive, so I was out the pieces and the freight. I'm back on shift next week and they will go out then.

sorry for the delay

Bruce
sk8kat1
bruce just checking in to see if had made it out to the post office yet ?

913B
Hi Bruce, I paypal'd you on 2/25/06 for a set of holders. Then I was going thru my box of extra stuff that came with my car. The PO had purchased the replacement holder, but never replaced it. Stupid me, I should have checked first. If it is not too late to reverse that paypal. If it is not possible. No biggie. I will be waiting for the holders.

Thanks in Advance
Ted
GWN7
Ted,

no problem reverse is on it's way.

Last Friday was the first chance I was able to go South, but unfortunatley a snow storm closed the roads. North Dakota got 12" of that uggly white stuff. I'm heading South again this Friday baring any unforseen circumstances.
messix
hey bruce, have you thought about making replacement bushings for sway bars [the drop links and body bushings] and other applications?
tyler
Has there been any more unforseen circumstances or did they finalll get mailed??
McMark
I offered to ship for Bruce awhile back. That offer is always open.
Aaron Cox
Bruce - ill be your US drop shipper..... no big deal smile.gif

hope all is well and let us know when you get a chance to ship smile.gif
Engman
I was gonna make the same offer - but looks like you have many to choose from should you wish.

Hope to see you at another FFC!

M
tyler
Bruce, What's happening?????
lagunero
I'll take a set when whomever starts shipping these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.