Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Green and it's SHINEY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jimtab
So, you want to see what it was like before, in the "dark times" well I didn't take too many pics of the car but.....and this was the good side....
neo914-6
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2005, 05:17 PM)
I have officially taken in a new apprentice. I will call him Darth Albert. More on this Axis of Evil later happy11.gif

Like I would leave you all hanging if i didn't have to wink.gif

Good news Mike but is his "force" as strong as yours? aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
He will be quite suited to run the west coast Axis of Evil.
neo914-6
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 7 2005, 09:38 PM)
He will be quite suited to run the west coast Axis of Evil.

you mean mini-evil?
jimtab
You're not gonna believe it ....took the car to work to show it off on Tuesday....got a FUCKING door ding...small, just noticed it tonite...didn't break the paint but FUCK...now I begin to see how the CWs get neurotic..... confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Thats why I don't want to finish mine. As soon as it is done, some dumb ass ruins it dry.gif

Took one of the bikes down to get painted......lets test the theory, shall we?
jimtab
I'll hold the good thought...maybe you'll continue to be "the exception that proves the rule...."
jimtab
Mike, do you have a fix for the shitty visors and the crappy way they mount or is your fix mainly for the mirror replacement aspect? How is the rebuild going still "on schedule?" Do you have fire yet?
skline
QUOTE (jimtab @ Jun 23 2005, 08:41 PM)
Mike, do you have a fix for the shitty visors and the crappy way they mount or is your fix mainly for the mirror replacement aspect? How is the rebuild going still "on schedule?" Do you have fire yet?

Fire is not a good thing in a 914, seen many of them burn. The phrase you were looking for is "Did you get it to spark yet?" No fires, fires are bad.
Dr Evil
Fire soon. I may hold so I can get it to TJ first for a paint and body.

I will be working with Albert to get a fix for the visors. AS for the way they mount, what is your problem with that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.