Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hellhole repair parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goose2
A buddy is resurrecting a car with baaad hellhole problems. Doesn't someone sell some preformed sheetmetal parts for this?
Thanks
McMark
Not really, but they should. You can get the vertical wall that the battery tray mounts to. You can get the piece that the seal goes into. But not any of the longitudinal or the firewall. Form your own or buy used (hah!).

Restoration Design or AA.
skline
Engman has been working on a kit that I will be installing in the next day or so and taking pictures of the entire install. If it goes as well as all the other stuff I have gotten from him, it should be a very nice setup. Look for the install thread by the weekend.
Trekkor
DO THIS

Be like me clap.gif

KT
jet1
A hellhole repair kit?? that would be great! would it be just for the top or would it repair parts of the long too? how much of the hole will it fix? I look foward to the install thread! smilie_pokal.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 7 2005, 10:47 PM)
Engman has been working on a kit that I will be installing in the next day or so and taking pictures of the entire install. If it goes as well as all the other stuff I have gotten from him, it should be a very nice setup. Look for the install thread by the weekend.

Am I the chosen one? If not I'm keeping the leather seats.
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif

BTW - albert, thought you were picking up that 'other' roller
skline
QUOTE (lagunero @ Jun 7 2005, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 7 2005, 10:47 PM)

Am I the chosen one? If not I'm keeping the leather seats.

Leather seat? My leather seats for my Chalon? What do you mean you are keeping them? Did you pick them up or something? Dont make me come down there. dry.gif
McMark
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 7 2005, 09:47 PM)

smilie_pokal.gif
Engman
Yeppers - its something I have been working on....

I need to see how well these fit @ Skline house before we go the resources section.

M
dakotaewing
Skline -
Hurry up and get with it - You are holding up the line.... biggrin.gif

TEININEEDONEOFTHOSEKITS biggrin.gif
skline
I am going to pull the engine out today and get started, I may have to work tonight down at the port so I will make a lot of progress today. I will start a new thread when I get to the actual install.
lagunero
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 7 2005, 11:42 PM)

Leather seat? My leather seats for my Chalon? What do you mean you are keeping them? Did you pick them up or something? Dont make me come down there. dry.gif

don't make me come down there?! bring the welder and kit, I'll take the pictures and your seats and backpad get to go home safe laugh.gif
goose2
thanks for the replies...eager to see the results Engman...and nice work Trekkor and good thread...most of us aren't that ambitious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.