Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Search of 914-6 Owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BLEE
S O L D [color=#CC0000]- Are you looking for your original 2.0L motor? I have a freshly built 1970 2.0L motor - engine no. 6404534[i]. (Possibly CA origin.)

Additional pictures can be found at the end of this thread: Waterlogged Rust Bucket

Will provide leak-down numbers shortly as the motor will be run on a test stand for final quality check and adjustments at "X-Factory" - so it will definitely not be a "pig-in-a-poke." Motor includes freshly rebuilt Zeniths that have been modified to perform like Webers by John Ploeger of Bellingham, WA and includes new PMO manifolds and linkage setup. The motor is standard/standard with upgraded 4-rib oil pump and RSR rocker seals; rebuilt French alternator with internal regulator, etc. Exhaust & clutch not included. US $13,500 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(BLEE @ May 22 2018, 09:54 AM) *
Are you looking for your original 2.0L motor? I have a freshly built 1970 2.0L motor - engine no. 6404534

The VIN should be somewhere in the 914.043.0900 - 9140430920 range ...
idea.gif
sithot
QUOTE(BLEE @ May 22 2018, 12:54 PM) *
Are you looking for your original 2.0L motor? I have a freshly built 1970 2.0L motor - engine no. 6404534. (Possibly CA origin.)

Additional pictures can be found at the end of this thread: Waterlogged Rust Bucket

Will provide leak-down numbers shortly as the motor will be run on a test stand for final quality check and adjustments at "X-Factory" - so it will definitely not be a "pig-in-a-poke." Motor includes freshly rebuilt Zeniths that have been modified to perform like Webers by John Ploeger of Bellingham, WA and includes new PMO manifolds and linkage setup. The motor is standard/standard with upgraded 4-rib oil pump and RSR rocker seals; rebuilt French alternator with internal regulator, etc. Exhaust & clutch not included. US $13,000 plus shipping.

Very fair!
BLEE
Just realized this wasn't posted on the FS forum. Moderator - please feel free to move. Sorry, newb!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.