Live Event Uploader
Tribute Pic

IPB Image

Andyrew
Wow that is awesome!!!
craig downs
Very much deserved
SirAndy
I know the kids took like 500 million pics over the last 3 days, hopefully they'll post some here.

I had 1.5 dead phones, so not much to post, unfortunately ...
dry.gif
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

wes
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Jun 9 2018, 09:23 PM) *

Tribute Pic

IPB Image

Very cool and certainly well deserved!
mankowski
Rest stop on the drive back from the coast...

Click to view attachment
mankowski
Though the coastal range...

Click to view attachment
mankowski
Through the twisties...

Click to view attachment
mankowski
Click to view attachment
Rocky
Last of 3 Winery's
Rocky
The other direction
Rocky
You know who...
Rocky
Greenie "Curt" with Tbrown4X4 "Todd" in the side mirror.
Rocky
Selfie with Curt and Todd behind on our way to WCR
Live Event Uploader
Egg on my face ?

IPB Image

Rocky
Ole One Ear......................................................................................................oops wrong event

confused24.gif
Cracker
Does this qualify for being half-ass'ed?

Tony

QUOTE(Rocky @ Jun 10 2018, 09:50 PM) *

Ole One Ear......................................................................................................oops wrong event

confused24.gif

rhodyguy
Post #66. About that gas station. In the middle of nowhere. ABSOLUTELY one stop shopping. Fuel. Essentials for food. Above the entry door there was a a banner that read 'Glock Nation'. dry.gif I get the candy bar, go to the cash register and there was a display up on the wall with sidearms on display that were for sale. Quite a few dif makes and models. The guy behind the counter reminded me of Riff Raff in Rocky Horror in an Edgar winter sort way. Around the corner of the building there was a med cannabis store. Big propane fill station. Not too close but a big open burn just beyond parking lot fence. Tall flames and a nice smoke plume. Weird enough that I think a 911 was moved. 15 or so 914s in the parking lot? What could possibly go wrong?
napasteve
Andy, I like your shirt in post #72.
SirAndy
QUOTE(napasteve @ Jun 10 2018, 08:42 PM) *

Andy, I like your shirt in post #72.

beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rocky @ Jun 10 2018, 10:37 PM) *

You know who...

SirAndy is dressed to drink! Very cool!
Matty900
Let's see how long it takes for this photo to be poached on to a certain someone's Instagram acct
Matty900
Some pictures of peoples faces right after coming off of one of super fun roads we drove at the coast
Matty900
So many smiles per gallon
Matty900
piratenanner.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
Matty900
bye1.gif
Matty900
driving.gif
Matty900
Visit to my 2nd home
Matty900
welder.gif
Matty900
biggrin.gif
76-914
QUOTE(mankowski @ Jun 10 2018, 05:19 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Matt, is that an Over Rider on the front bumper? You must have rear ended a Karmann Ghia! lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
So sorry I missed this one. I wasn't there to wrap my arms around her gorgeous body, so I expected at least one picture of Amoy. But NOOOOoooo. sad.gif poke.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 11 2018, 07:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Matt, is that an Over Rider on the front bumper? You must have rear ended a Karmann Ghia! lol-2.gif

bootyshake.gif
I got those from Gary Emory along with the ski rack. Now I just need some shot skis to go with them
Rocky
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Jun 11 2018, 10:35 AM) *

Click to view attachment

bootyshake.gif
I got those from Gary Emory along with the ski rack. Now I just need some shot skis to go with them

You need circa 70's skiis but they could be longer than the car w00t.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 11 2018, 10:26 AM) *
So sorry I missed this one. I wasn't there to wrap my arms around her gorgeous body, so I expected at least one picture of Amoy. But NOOOOoooo. sad.gif poke.gif

She wasn't around much, besides Bourdain killing himself who was somewhat of an idol for her (It's a chef thing) apparently her ex boyfriend tried to kill himself by setting himself on fire.

She really wasn't in the mood to hang out ...
sad.gif
Rocky
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 10 2018, 08:23 PM) *

Post #66. About that gas station. In the middle of nowhere. ABSOLUTELY one stop shopping. Fuel. Essentials for food. Above the entry door there was a a banner that read 'Glock Nation'. dry.gif I get the candy bar, go to the cash register and there was a display up on the wall with sidearms on display that were for sale. Quite a few dif makes and models. The guy behind the counter reminded me of Riff Raff in Rocky Horror in an Edgar winter sort way. Around the corner of the building there was a med cannabis store. Big propane fill station. Not too close but a big open burn just beyond parking lot fence. Tall flames and a nice smoke plume. Weird enough that I think a 911 was moved. 15 or so 914s in the parking lot? What could possibly go wrong?

Pretty close or.... A+B=HeClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
cary
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Jun 11 2018, 10:35 AM) *

Click to view attachment

bootyshake.gif

There's a couple pairs of wooden cross country skis hanging on the wall we can use for the Forest Grove Concours.
jim_hoyland
Question: Who was the owner of the Kelly Green 914 ? He came by the Travel Lodge Thursday and never came back ?
Taked to him for a while and learned he was/is a Porsche mechanic.

The color was a factory Paint to Sample L99-
cary
Wes Andrews. Retired Porsche tech. He has a small one bay shop behind his house in SE Portland. A couple of the big time collectors here in Portland keep him pretty busy.
76-914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Jun 10 2018, 10:42 PM) *

Let's see how long it takes for this photo to be poached on to a certain someone's Instagram acct

That's great pic. Would make a cool T shirt. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.