914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
abes914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 1 2018, 10:16 AM) *

17 cars today !!

18 914s
There was a 914 inside a 914
SO.O.C914er
Two 914-8 five or more 914-6 plenty of nice 914’s to look at! Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment I drove back through the canyon all alone so sad.... I was scared by myself haha av-943.gif ...Paul
SO.O.C914er
Try again with more pics. Click to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
Eddy’s 8 was Click to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
914 cone zone party! Click to view attachment
Steve
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 1 2018, 11:42 AM) *

914 cone zone party! Click to view attachment

Congrats Paul!!! We have another year to hopefully get our cars as nice as yours so we might win next time!! dry.gif beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Funny Steve! Hey I think they have another year to get that much needed eye exam av-943.gif lol-2.gif I may never understand what happened today. WTF.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 1 2018, 06:03 PM) *

Funny Steve! Hey I think they have another year to get that much needed eye exam av-943.gif lol-2.gif I may never understand what happened today. WTF.gif

Your day Paul...enjoy first.gif
euro911
WAIT A MINUTE !!! ... I saw a Karman Ghia there !!! mad.gif

laugh.gif
sb914
The Grand Prix chapter 914 "cone zone" will be Sat ,November 3rd after all.
They forgot to ad it on they're "circuit" magazine.
Larmo63
Hey Paul, when they announced the award, they characterized your car as "unique."

chair.gif
SO.O.C914er
Unique now that makes more sense Larmo. Still wrong but I’ll take it and proudly hang it in the garage haha confused24.gif ....Paul
914-300Hemi
It was great to see everyone today.
Tom_T
Great to see such a good turnout!

I don't think that they've had that good of numbers for a 7 year run of any other Porsche on their Cone Zones, except perhaps new ones!

Speaking of cones & zones - did Banananose make it with either of his 6's - or am I missing it!? confused24.gif

Sorry to have missed it, but I had other committments that weekend.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.