Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSDS - Rennsport Reunion VI - Meet & Greet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mueller
I'll be wearing my 914 Guru hat ....

Click to view attachment
MichiganMat
Really looking forward to it. I got to meet MSDS 4 (?) years ago at a Rennsport and we talked about building a 914, and here its 2018 my car is all finished up and waiting on registration. Time flies when you're building cars. Can't wait to see the new MSDS build, thing is monster, its everything I love about this hobby.

My brother and I will be bringing our STi-powered 912 to the show. See you there!
Bates
I'm looking forward to meeting some new 914 enthusiasts.

Be sure to check the schedule of events, dont miss your favorite driver if there is a chance to hear some stories. Amazing group of racers and race cars to be there.

Vrooom
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 24 2018, 08:36 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am going to steal that hat, Because your 914 is not a real NARP. It has a Honda engine in it. poke.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 25 2018, 11:34 AM) *

QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 24 2018, 08:36 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am going to steal that hat, Because your 914 is not a real NARP. It has a Honda engine in it. poke.gif

Unless I'm sitting down you won't be able to reach it smile.gif

This is the original hat, I guess I performed a reverse Bruce Jenner on it lol-2.gif

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Some kind of pilgrimage starting to gravitate here on the Monterey Peninsula driving.gif driving-girl.gif Click to view attachment
wes
I’m leaving Ukiha, Northern California 8:00 am Wednesday morning with a few stops along the way plan to arrive at Laguna Seca around four pm.
My second time out after to to long refreshing her!
Really looking forward to meeting, not often you see a 914 in my corner of the world or even some one who knows what a 914 is.Click to view attachment I haven’t gotten to the point of trusting yet, that’s her on the trailer behind the truck.
wes
Well that’s her of the trailer and cover off. Click to view attachment
MATTYLITE
Guys, we're stoked to see you all for the G2G on Saturday.

We've spent all day setting up, and can't wait to show you our build in person from tomorrow, onward. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
GeorgeRud
Wish I could be joining you, but best wishes to everyone and please post pictures so we can enjoy them long distance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.