Some P-car content.

Enjoy smilie_pokal.gif

Paul
redshift
whoa dood.. that's kinda... fast smile.gif

What a great time for racing.

M
boxstr
AHHH the Mulsanne before the chicane, what a shame.
CCLINSTEVEMCQUEEN
Jeroen
waaaay cool!
thanks for sharing
URY914
240 mph on those donuts they used for tires? ohmy.gif

Real men drive fast race cars.

Paul
john rogers
Yeeeaaahhh! Maybe in a couple of weeks at HSR-West we'll have a 917 again??!!
CptTripps
I found this last night...looks like a hell of a car...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW
redshift
This is the real deal, Porsche Gulf Race Car. THE MOVIE 24 HOURS LE MANS. The full and complete Race Ready Porsche is one of one in the world. The body is a 1982 Never damaged 911 chassis.

The real deal? Porsche Gulf Race Car... tribute to... what the hell is this? Bored how much over? Are they sure? screwy.gif

braking system pentosin fed. Walmeister sway bars, Bilstein sport fully adjustable 4-way. Sachs power clutch, Fachs fuel supply, Marchal alternator. Divalar heads and studs, Fienza fly wheel, OEM 930 steering rods, Evo air flow, Scroth 4 point harness system, Corbeau race seat adjustable, Evolution billet diverter valves,

.. and more typos than you can shake a stick at.

Elementray Motros... nice looking cockpit.. wow..

WOW!

M
Jeroen
can't stop laughin after reading the ebay add
how much clueless BS can someone put together???
Aaron Cox
why did they use an 82 body if it was suposed to be period correct? at least backdate teh bumpers.

vid still downloading
redshift
Used '82 body because:

A. That's what he had, when he dreamed away all that money.

M
URY914
"fast and loud"

laugh.gif

Paul
redshift
Who was asking about building a GT40 style car on a teener frame the other day?

smile.gif

SLITS
Camera car for the film "Grand Prix" was a modified Ford GT40........ smilie_pokal.gif
HotRod
I raced against that Gulf car back in the 90s (when I used to do PCA stuff) at Pocono. It was fast fast fast.

Did I mention that it was fast?
Howard
Know we're only supposed to talk nice about others, but I went and looked at one of his cars before. Scary! Shoddy work repairing salvage cars, then paints 'em bright yellow and adds nice wheels. Buyer beware.
campbellcj
Very cool video, thanks for posting that! biggrin.gif

FWIW this link will take you to another Le Mans video ('56 D-Type Jag with the course open to public traffic!) and also the main site index with some -very nice- pic galleries etc. It's in French, but not that tough to figure out even if you didn't study it in school like I was forced to barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.