Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOH! THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Read it for yourself.

"Cherish a Boxster? That's like cherishing a 914 or the hellish Panamara thing."

Andyrew
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 27 2018, 12:07 PM) *

A quote from that guys twitter headline....
"I'd rather Twitter display the count of BLOCKS instead of the count of FOLLOWERS. I work hard to get blocked and want the credit!"

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
SirAndy
Why do you care what some random dude is twiddling?
confused24.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 27 2018, 03:41 PM) *

confused24.gif

agree.gif

Just a random ahole, everyone I've come across that knocks the 914 has absolutely zero 914 experience. In fact most aren't even car guys, often regurgitating something NARP their chevy loving old dad told them in the 70/80's.
billh1963
I don't tweet, use Facebook, instagram, snapchat or anything else....and feel like I am missing NOTHING shades.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 27 2018, 01:07 PM) *

Yeah, but James Woods (a.k.a Jack Crowe) replied saying how awesome the 914 was. piratenanner.gif
Larmo63
I follow James Woods and his opinions on Twitter.
914_7T3
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 27 2018, 12:07 PM) *

This is as bad as it gets.
lol-2.gif av-943.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Wtf is Twitter? av-943.gif
rhodyguy
James Woods? Seriously?
Mark Henry
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Aug 28 2018, 07:54 AM) *

A forum for twats. laugh.gif
Cairo94507
I do not use any of those social networking, useless sites. It generally gives people who are nothing, have nothing, a platform to create a fictitious lifestyle to try to impress anyone who will listen. When you think of Internet bullies, that is what comes to my mind. Just ignore them. beerchug.gif
76-914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 27 2018, 12:41 PM) *

confused24.gif

He's been that way ever since you pinned that Badge on him, Andy. Just don't give him his bullet. av-943.gif
rhodyguy
You're dating yourself with the Barney Fife reference. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Aug 28 2018, 06:41 AM) *

No, it's obviously a forum for twits ...

rolleyes.gif
davep
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 28 2018, 08:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Aug 28 2018, 06:41 AM) *

No, it's obviously a forum for twits ...

rolleyes.gif

You are absolutely correct Andy!
sixnotfour
what about flickr

boxster +914 = ??
https://www.flickr.com/photos/66390799@N03/...157649025270824
r_towle
If when you use Twitter it’s called a tweet.
@sirandy what is twiddling?
Unobtanium-inc
Something tells me this guy is a pigeon...
worn
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 27 2018, 01:37 PM) *

I don't tweet, use Facebook, instagram, snapchat or anything else....and feel like I am missing NOTHING shades.gif

Please explain. These things, they are? What?
worn
QUOTE(worn @ Aug 28 2018, 05:48 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 27 2018, 01:37 PM) *

Please explain. These things, they are? What?

Actually please don’t. I understand Barney’s bullet.
RickS
Drove it to Mod Pizza and some random dude started taking pictures of my poor excuse for a Porsche. Three days before a dude in an Audi SUV said, Great car. Two weeks ago, a guy in a new GTI rolled down his window at a light and yelled, Gorgeous.

So I could give a rip about some twit says, since I get plenty of feedback on the street. In fact 3 times out of 4 when I drive it, someone approaches me and wants to talk 914s. Never heard a dis.
billh1963
Keep in mind that what passes for news these days is actually "click bait". A lot of people haven't caught on to that, yet.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 29 2018, 03:33 AM) *

Keep in mind that what passes for news these days is actually "click bait". A lot of people haven't caught on to that, yet.

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

Every click is a money made for the host. You basically support what you click.
Spoke
Us 914 owners aren't the only ones in the Porsche circle to be dissed by the "Gold Chain Club" Porsche owners.

ScottyG stopped by the house this weekend to pick up some LEDs for his car and mentioned some folks didn't like his 911 and what he did to it. It looks pretty bad ass to me.

He bought the car to track it and it came with a small block Chevy engine. He didn't like the SBC so he dropped in a turbo Honda engine. I won't say how much rear wheel HP he quoted but it is much more than the 280 HP of my 930.

Honda Powered 911 by Road&Track

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.