Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found my 1st 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Coast Jim
We've been looking for our 1st 914 for over 5 years now. Hoped it hadn't fallen onto hard times and been scrapped or parted out. We know it went to Cincinnati in the late 80s and we lost track of it there. No input from other World members in the area was of any help in our quest.

Volunteered at the Put In Bay Vintage Car Races for the fourth year and in a row and to our delight our old Teener was there. Couldn't miss it with those ATS wheels. Talked to the owner and asked if the fuel pump was moved up front and 4 holes were made in the gas tank bulkhead to accommodate relocation of the pump. Opening the front trunk and there was my work from over 30 years ago. Car looks good. Glad to see it's a Survivor. Oh made an offer that if he ever wanted to sell it to call me first. New owner is not a World member so I enlightened him about our existence.

First two pics of her today, last is from the mid 80's Porsche parade in Colo Springs

Happy to see Her again !!!!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
TravisNeff
Congrats, great looking car Jim!
2mAn
thats awesome, good to see its still being cared for! Hopefully it can make its way back to your garage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.